Help!!

leelea

I've been on dukan for 2 weeks now. I did attack for 5 days and lost 4lbs. Since then I've not lost anything more. I've been drinking my water and eating my oat bran and doing everything else so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I seem to have lost inches but my weights stayed the same. Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Should I just stop worrying?
Thanks for your help.

you will need to post some typical days menus for us too look at ......some foods can stall people , also not enough protein can do the same
let us see wat your eating then we may be able to help

I think it might be a case of not eating enough. generally for breakfast I have a 0% Greek yog and 2 eggs and that seems to fill me up and I don't fancy anything at lunch. On PV days I'll then have a big salad with salmon or chicken for tea. I might eat a couple of mini quiches throughout the day too and have some prawns or another yog.

there you go answered your own question ....you may not feel hungry but this diet is about lean protien working on your body .... your body has probably gone into starvation mode so will struggle to lose .
have a look at the menu section which will tell you what others eat
the struggle for some on this diet is they think they are eating too much and "how can I lose eating that much? !" you can and you will

chicken is one of the best to lose on
dont worry hun up the protein and it will come off

Back