Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Hope4loveandrespect

Hope4loveandrespect Member

Hey everyone, second week into lipotrim.. Excited and delighted to say first week was 9lbs but having a bad day.. Feeling low and depressed today.. Any advice on how too keep myspirits up! I'm on the diet for a wedding in June, but mainly because I'm sick and tired of been stared at or been looked down on by friends and when I go out getting the frown for drinking wasted calories, but most of all for my own love and respect ;) I'm 26 and weighed 18stone7lbs on day one.. I don't eat 100's of bars of chocolate or chineses till I'm blue in the face although I skip breakfast and lunch and wouldn't eat till god knows when has put me were I am today !!! So that's me... I hope there's others out there feeling the same as myself as any words of encouragement would be perfect ;) All my love. Sam x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cham Pers

Cham Pers size 8 by July

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hey Sam, welcome and well done for a fantastic first week WI. 9lbs is amaaaazing and if you keep going you will lose every week. :) ive had very low dark times and have screw'd up a few times and have shattered what could of been a really good weight loss. I dont want anyone else to be in that position so you gotta stay 100% if you can it works best :) the side effects will slowly diminish and you will get ur energy surges and a feeling of well being. You will also get days when its tougher than ever so on those days i come on here and my peeps kick my @rse back into gear. I would of proper given up by now if it wasnt for them :) good luck :)

4. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi, i am still relatively new here but being on day 7 i knoW where you are coming from. 2 dayS agO i was so miserable and i had fish , honestly i dont think i have even been in ketosis at all. All i can say is that once you start sneeking in anything you wont be able to stop as my downfall started on day 3 when i had rice. So pleasee love, stay on track, its not easy but you can go for a walk or buy a weekly mag with slim lovely looking ladies and it will pass. We are a Team and Together We Achieve More. So lets do it..stay focusedxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.