HELP!!!

bexyboo

Gold Member
OK, so I was baby sitting last night, and it all went wrong! It was at my aunties and she was going to do us spag bowl - nice and healthy, turns out she had no mince!!! So had chicken and pasta with a very creamy mushroom sauce!! Not good! And I also bought my little cousins some sweets with in mind that I was going to be really good and not have any... that didn't happen! :( so last night I ended up eating loads of crap!!

I'm only in my 4th week of SW and really need to lose some weight by the beginning of July as I'm going to Portugal for a wedding and want to be at least another half a stone lighter!!!

Today is going well soo far! (its only 9.15am) Lunch its all planned jacket potato with cheese! But I am going out for dinner tonight with the work girls and its to a Spanish restaurant!! So am hoping I can find something fairly healthy! And tomorrow night its Italian!! Argh!!

Its soo difficult to diet and have a social life sometimes!!! :sigh:

I was aiming for a good weight loss this week as I put on half a pound last week... So I will have a major workout in the gym on Sunday too to try and help!!

Back