HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by bexyboo, 3 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bexyboo

bexyboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK, so I was baby sitting last night, and it all went wrong! It was at my aunties and she was going to do us spag bowl - nice and healthy, turns out she had no mince!!! So had chicken and pasta with a very creamy mushroom sauce!! Not good! And I also bought my little cousins some sweets with in mind that I was going to be really good and not have any... that didn't happen! :( so last night I ended up eating loads of crap!!

I'm only in my 4th week of SW and really need to lose some weight by the beginning of July as I'm going to Portugal for a wedding and want to be at least another half a stone lighter!!!

Today is going well soo far! (its only 9.15am) Lunch its all planned jacket potato with cheese! But I am going out for dinner tonight with the work girls and its to a Spanish restaurant!! So am hoping I can find something fairly healthy! And tomorrow night its Italian!! Argh!!

Its soo difficult to diet and have a social life sometimes!!! :sigh:

I was aiming for a good weight loss this week as I put on half a pound last week... So I will have a major workout in the gym on Sunday too to try and help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bexyboo

bexyboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks!! I looked on-line earlier on the SW on-line and I could really find Spanish restaurants just eating overseas so all the Spanish stuff on there!! But I guess I just have to see what's on the menu!!

4. bexyboo

bexyboo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12.5lb(25.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was on SW on-line site the members bit. Food choices were awful last night!! But it was sooo good!! And I couldnt drive so I ended up drinking!! Not good!! Haha! Nevermind! Back on plan today until I get to this evening and will take that as it come!! Hehe! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.