1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Emmamb, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

I'm trying to be 100% this week after a few bad weeks and got friends coming over tomorrow-originally for a few hours but now all afternoon and overnight-anyway,they originally expected a BBQ which I refuse to do so need meal/buffet ideas for adults and kids. Any help will be much appreciated xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Grilled chicken and some SW dry cooked/frylight wedges? Nibbles but healthy? Maybe some Quorn products - they are low in syns.

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    If you have a look in the recipe sub forum, and then do a search for buffet food, I'm sure there will be lots of ideas on there x

5. jentwinkle

jentwinkle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    The kfc style chicken in the recipe section is really lovely. We had it for dinner last night and even my fussy 4yr old loved it! I did a mixture of chicken breasts and drumsticks and cut the breasts into nugget size pieces. We had it with corn on the cob (I had broccoli instead), baked beans and homemade wedges.

Or you could do stuff like burgers (we're having the melt in the middle ones tonight), low syn sausages, salad, pasta salad/rice salad, salsa, cold meats etc. Would be like a BBQ but without all the faffing with fire!

For pudding you could do a big fruit salad?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.