help!

jayde1148

Gold Member
I'm obsessing about food today! I an feeling very fancyful and I have to walk past a bakery to get into my office lol! Why is it so hard sometimes :(

I DO NOT NEED CAKE OR PASTRY AAAARRRGH!

In the high street I work there are at least 4 bakeries. I walk passed Jempsons & they sell the most delicious flapjacks.....but I never give in. And always feel better for it, bet you do too :)

I had my first chocolate craving yesterday since starting SW back in May... but I resisted walking downstairs to the vending machine here at work!

We can do it!

When I feel this way and just want to taste the thing Ican see or smell etc I think about how pants I will feel after I have eaten it right up until weigh day and then it doesent seem so tempting x

I hate it when that happens!! :(

I thought I'd struggle with takeaways, chocolate and my ultimate weakness of crisps, but oddly in my 3 weeks of doing SW again, I've only had about 5 bags of crisps (4syns each) and I'm not depriving myself of them either....just not getting round to having them as I'm often full up on the free and superfree foods. LOL:eek:

To rid of the chocolate pang, I have a Cadbury Highlights hot choc and that with an added sweetner completely does it for me!;)

x

If it's getting to the point where you really can't resist, syn it.

Thanks everyone not done too badly! A few syns gone and hoping tomorrow will be a better feeling day :)

I was starving as I was cooking my tea and as I live in a pub, I ran downstairs and grabbed a bag if crisps. I found out that a 50g bag of McCoys was 13 syns so I weighed them on my scales and it wasn't that much at all! I have put them back in the bag to give to oh when he gets in! Good thing was I didn't want them after all the messing about! Sat enjoying my sausage and mash for tea instead!

Back