Help

carrieclaus

Gold Member
I really need some advice here. I'm so close to a healthy bmi but have found myself in the midst of a binge/starve cycle.... Does anyone here do ws regularly? Im beginning to think that it is the only way forward.... Xx

Hello carrie I would give a week of WS and a small amount of exercise added in, your at a low weight now so give it a try.

I'm far from an expert but Shanny's advice seems spot on.
Carrie, you have done amazingly, I just had to say. I'm around the weight you were when you started, same height etc. If you don't mind me asking, have you lost all that weight since June? Did you do lots of exercise too? Hope it is okay to ask, just trying to motivate myself to get going. I keep coming back to the forum in an attempt to get started..and remind myself it is actually possible! As for yourself, it seems like maybe boosting your intake and adding in the extra meal might be just the thing to keep you going.

I think one of the reasons for bingeing, aside from emotional eating, can be simply feeling deprived. Possibly adding in some meals of healthy things, but really tasty, may make you feel less like you're missing out, and less likely to binge. You've done fabulously so far, perhaps a change is in order x

Hey hunny the whole binge thing I can relate to, it's as if all the food is gonna disappear while doing ts and we just eat everything in sight me anyway ! Not sure why we do it but your not alone, I'm currently doing healthy eating/cc and so far I'm loving it! I would suggest adding a meal babe you've done so so well. Maybe ws and actually knowing that ur gonna have a meal a day may help with the binge. I haven't binged so far and don't feel the need to which is shocking lol

Good luck lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back