help

hi :), i'm nicole, :), don't beat yourself up too much!, we all deserve a treat sometimes, at least you stopped at 1 segment!, which plan do you follow?

Hi nicole im following the tfr on lipotrim and im only on day 8 whot about u? Yea at least i stopped at one just hope i haven't ruined ketosis x

what does tfr stand for:)?, i'm on weight watchers diet:) i'm on week 13:), don't worry, you haven't ruined it all:), tomorrow is a new day:)!

Ir means total food replacement so ure not ment to eat any food! I do ww a few years ago was going to do that again bit my friend told me the new plan is rubbish well done for doing it for 13weeks x

does it work?, i couldn't do it:(, lack of food, too tempting,

I really like the new plan, carbs are higher points, and meat it lower:), i think it works well :)

Yea it definetly works my first weigh in was yesterday and i lost 11 lbs only one stone 5 lbs left till im at goal......yea that does seem to make more sense alot more healthier x

Ivy just had one segment of a terrys chocolate orange....whot the damage going to be :(

Oh Peach! Those evil little temptations are everywhere aren't they, but don't despair...just learn from it and carry on. TFR is hard even when no temptation stands in the way, but TRUST ME it's soooo worth sticking with it and beating those food demons once and for all. Keep focussed on who you want to be and how amazed all your friends will be when you're flaunting your new body in the clothes you've always wanted to wear. BE STRONG hun, we're all behind you.

x S

does it work?, i couldn't do it:(, lack of food, too tempting,

I really like the new plan, carbs are higher points, and meat it lower:), i think it works well :)

Hi Nicole, best of luck with the diet plans but you'd be better off posting in the Weight Watcher's end of the forum as there's a fairly strict "no food talk" on this end to help us TFR folk not to falter!
You'll get tonnes of support there from people on the same plan hun!

x S

Ivy just had one segment of a terrys chocolate orange....whot the damage going to be :(

Don't beat yourself up over it, at least you stopped at one, well done for that.
Just try and be focused for the rest of the week

Good luck
x x x

pretty peach:eek:h my gosh, well done!!, thats fandab... yes it is definetly a lot more health, and you can still lead your life around it, you could eat that whole terrys chocolate orange and still be on track!:)xxx

Shivi: appologies, new to this, just lending out a helping hand:) thanks for letting me know:)

Shivie said:
Oh Peach! Those evil little temptations are everywhere aren't they, but don't despair...just learn from it and carry on. TFR is hard even when no temptation stands in the way, but TRUST ME it's soooo worth sticking with it and beating those food demons once and for all. Keep focussed on who you want to be and how amazed all your friends will be when you're flaunting your new body in the clothes you've always wanted to wear. BE STRONG hun, we're all behind you.

x S

TracyAnne said:
Don't beat yourself up over it, at least you stopped at one, well done for that.
Just try and be focused for the rest of the week

Good luck
x x x
Thanks guys just hope im not now out of ketosis Thankyou for ure support xxx

nicolexox said:
pretty peach:eek:h my gosh, well done!!, thats fandab... yes it is definetly a lot more health, and you can still lead your life around it, you could eat that whole terrys chocolate orange and still be on track!:)xxx

Shivi: appologies, new to this, just lending out a helping hand:) thanks for letting me know:)

Thanks nicole xx

Forget about it and don't beat yourself up about it .. you had a piece of choc, it doesn't matter .. what matters is you get straight back on it and use the feeling of guilt and anger at yourself as a positive and next time you feel tempted to eat think of that feeling ... it'll stop you.

We all have blips and moments of weakness with food.. we wouldn't be overweight if we didn't.

Nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels :) xx

welcome:) and if you ever want any information on switching, here for support:)

Katie85 said:
Forget about it and don't beat yourself up about it .. you had a piece of choc, it doesn't matter .. what matters is you get straight back on it and use the feeling of guilt and anger at yourself as a positive and next time you feel tempted to eat think of that feeling ... it'll stop you.

We all have blips and moments of weakness with food.. we wouldn't be overweight if we didn't.

Nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels :) xx

nicolexox said:
welcome:) and if you ever want any information on switching, here for support:)

Thankyou very much! I will definetly come on here nxt time before my blip if i have one x

Back