Help

:( stay strong! Have u tried cleaning ya teeth? Filling up completely with water? take yaself off to the bath? I find evenings the worst, always have done... When its tough I go to bed early as I feel it less when I am on bed watching telly or online etc! Don't let the demons win! :) x

If you have a pack left today I would suggest dividing it up into two mini meals instead of one and space it out over the rest of this evening.

Try a class of warm water that can help as well.

I see you started back on Wednesday so hopefully you will be in ketosis tomorrow which will make it easier.

Thanks everyone, I'll try and keep going. I'd go to bed if I could but I promised the kids they could see in the new year so only 5.5 hours to go.

I ruined it folks, gorged at the weekend but back to 100% today. I have been very motivated from day 1 but realise my food demons were only resting. I had a lot of sweet stuff- nowhere near what I would have eaten in the past but enough to ruin ketosis and make me feel fat,ill and guilty. Back on the wagon today but willpower is defo a bit shaky. At work now so getting back into a routine and hopefully can recover weight loss before weigh in next Saturday.

Well done for getting back on!its only bad if u give up and don't recognise the demons! :) keep popping back on with updates till ya feel stronger! U can do this! X

Dont dwell on it sweetie... your only human... just get right back at it!!! You can do it!!! x

Just had my soup and have already drunk 2.5 litres so I'm getting back on track. Thanks a million for being so supportive - I really appreciate it :)

Well done! I am.seriously lacking in the fluid dept today as not feeling fab and I don't wanna throw up! ... Keep it up! One days nearly ticked off the list :) x

We all fight with our inner from time to time. Just keep focussing on THAT outfit, or how you will look & feel when you get to goal... One day at a time. Don't go thinking about no food for weeks in advance or you'll go crazy... Order yourself something on line or book a treat.... I have my b'day coming up in February and all I want to focus on is that one special day where I will look my best and feel so confident, instead of living in my tracksuit bottoms & hoody and not wanting to go out... Good luck. Remember we're ALL in this together..

Am with you hun. Don't give in. You have been so committed and strong on this diet. Restarting is harder than the first time for sure. I'm finding it so hard to get back to it. I can manage all day but in the evening I am starving (hasn't helped that TOTM is delayed and I just feel more hungry and bloated each day). This last few days have been hard because everyone is still relaxed about what they eat... but tomorrow is the OFFICIAL end of the Christmas fortnight-food-fest...and everyone will be on one diet or other so hopefully it won't be so hard.
We start again tomorrow and yes we are going to be in headache hell again on Thursday BUT by the weekend we will be in the swing again and back losing all any weight we've put on and MORE... I need you with me on this as you are great encouragment and a great support - and I have a bikini I need to feel good in by 3rd week of Feb :) xxxx

We can do it, my totm is messed up as well so im bloated and really cranky, the worst pmt ever! But I feel committed again and back to myself. You'll be in your bikini by feb no bother!! Keep your chin up!!

Keep going! I felt awful last night, headche and starving.

I just went to bed and fell great this morning!!

Back