help !!

Arggggh im really annoyed with my self - ive just eaten 2 slices of ham - i dont know what came over me ! Im day 4 and im wondering does it get any easier ?! The 15 years of terrible eating habbits are really haunting me , feeling rather depressed today :(

It does get easier, promise. Weekends are hard and I always find Sunday the hardest these days because, well, because it's the day before Monday. :rolleyes:

2 slices of ham is nothing in the grand scheme of things and will make very little difference - so long as you can keep a lid on your 'guilt' and don't start eating lots of other stuff!

Hang in there, hunni - the appetite suppressing aspects of ketosis will kick in really soon x x

Almost everyone has a blip at some point, put it aside and keep going xxx

Ahh thanks - yep your absolutley right - trying to stay positive , ive just had a lovely bath and pamper whilst the kids ate there dinner ! Im now about to enjoy a cd soup and hoping tomorrow i am in ketosis - how long does it roughly take ?

Ahh thanks - yep your absolutley right - trying to stay positive , ive just had a lovely bath and pamper whilst the kids ate there dinner ! Im now about to enjoy a cd soup and hoping tomorrow i am in ketosis - how long does it roughly take ?

It took me 3 days and then it evened out a bit. I am still hungry but its easier to take my mind off it

Don't blow it out of proportion - if you look at what you ate, there are no carbs and probably less than 150 calories so ultimately no real damage done - also don't be too hard on yourself as there is a danger of thinking "I haven't been 100% so therefore I've 'failed' and there is no point carrying on so I may as well eat everything in sight".
To be honest (and I'm not sanctioning this, it just worked for me), I used to have a slice of ham now and then as I needed something salty & savoury to contrast with my CD products as I lived on bars and choc shakes & mousses. It kept me on the straight and narrow is all I can say.

Yep absolutley ! My taste buds went into over drive !! Ive let the guilt go today and im feeling much more optomistic !! Blimey sundays are hard !
Thanks for the encouragment x

Back