help

Some people dont get into ketosis til later that's all, nothing to worry about :)

Hi

I'm still not there on day 6 either. Given up on sticks, gonna let my body tell me instead.

glad i havnt bought the sticks yet, they seem to be a little demotivational

on the subject of motivation, whats the best point to start weighing in ? i have avoided the scales to date

think your right but ive been having a dash of milk in tea twice a day now thinking thats why im not there yet so going to cut that out. Regarding scales i weighed myself this morning stated diet monday and lost 7 pounds so pleased with that.

Hey guys I have been so doubtfull and deflated becuase sticks keep saying no. But the others have said sticks are not reliable at all-so ive ditched them and will rely on my body to tell me instead.

The milk should'nt be a problem at all. Just concentrate on the diet guys and the Ketosis will come x.

Don't give up xxx.

thanks everyone this site is great and its keeping my mind off food!Im not going to weigh myself till monday now good luck when you weigh in!xx

Me WI monday too. Just focus on monday if you feel weak. Good luck x.

Hey all. Everyone's different when it comes to getting into ketosis, and much depends on just how many carbs your body was still loaded with before you started.

Some do like using the sticks and almost swear by them, but I found they could be unreliable. There are a couple of signs that you can look for, one is (unfortunately) bad breadth and the other is a sort of metallic taste in your mouth - both of which subside and drinking plenty of water does help.

Good luck with your first week and I'm sure you'll have great losses and will soon be visited by that lil ole ketosis fairy.

The sticks worked fine for me when i did atkins(for about 2wks lol),i just could not manage atkins, although they say its a mans diet i found eating all that meat and fat far to sickening tbh, but as people have said i guess i works different for everyone, i have just started exante total solutions and im not going to even bother with the sticks, you know your body and as far as i am concerned as long as the weight is coming off each week i am happy with that.Thanks for reading guys.

keto stick are notoriously unreliable and can be very demotivating... i have never used them as like its been said in some of the other replies ya body will tell you...
I also drink tea with skimmed milk in it and it has never affected my keto or weight loss.
good luck xx

think your right but ive been having a dash of milk in tea twice a day now thinking thats why im not there yet so going to cut that out. Regarding scales i weighed myself this morning stated diet monday and lost 7 pounds so pleased with that.

Its unlikely such a little drop of milk would affect ketosis unless you were incredibly carb sensitive. Throw the sticks in the bin! Chances are youre in ketosis and theyre lying to you ;)

keto stick are notoriously unreliable and can be very demotivating... i have never used them as like its been said in some of the other replies ya body will tell you...
I also drink tea with skimmed milk in it and it has never affected my keto or weight loss.
good luck xx

Same here - I wont admit to what else I drink lol and Im firmly in ketosis :)

Back