HELP!!!!

slimmann

Its my nephews birthday today he is 15 and he is having a pizza party, i was not going to attend all that pizza is such a temptaion but he really wants me to come, i lost 13lbs on my 1st wk and i am just coming to the end of my 2nd wk and have not weighed myself yet, would it be ok to have a few pieces of pizza do you think as a treat, i realise that this will most prob knock me out of ketosis but i can get back into this within a 3 day margin, i have no other special ocassions or holidays between now and my weight loss goal date and am not having a AAM wk until wk 13 , i know i am typing this and trying to convince myself it will be ok, as i know alot of you guys have cheated because of holidays and birthdays ect do you think it would be ok or should i just resist im really stuck on what to do as i dont want to put a downer on his birthday by just sitting there and not eating HELP!!!!

Just my opinion hun but I personally wouldn't :( This is my second go at TS, and the only reason for that is because I went to a party and convinced myself a few nibbles wouldn't hurt me and I could jump straight back on the wagon.

It was so hard to get back into ketosis and I just really struggled and so failed BIG time :doh: but you might be completely opposite to me though!

GL with whatever you choose to do x

Please, please don't do it

You will make it so much harder on yourself

Look at your own words - 'a little treat'

Food is not a reward, it's fuel - this is the thinking that has led us all to this place :D

Enjoy the party, enjoy the company......but not pizza :eek:

I agree with Darcy, I think it may taste amazing at the time but you will just feel awful about it after!
I'm sure your nephew wants you there for the company and wouldn't really be bothered if you ate or not, maybe you are subconsciously looking for a reason to cheat? You can go to his party and resist temptation. It is probably one of the worst things you could eat too. I know is hard but be strong! Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
Think about what you've been through to lose them 13lbs and how hard it will be going back to Exante after.

Good luck hunni whatever you decide to do x

Last edited:
No, do not have a few bits of pizza it is not worth it, the calories, carbohydrate and fat in the pizza are not worth it. Just think that those few minutes chewing will probably make you feel bad for a day. How will you not eating put a downer on his birthday - he is 15 and the last thing he will be thinking about is you not eating. Just think about it first. I really hope you don't do it. We are all here to support and not judge, but I do not think it is worth it at this point when you have worked so hard to get into ketosis and everything. Sending positive vibes to you either way!

Please remember NO food references allowed in the 100% section

:thread_moved: to main Exante forum

I think if you was to have some pizza it'd be the start of a long slippery slope, and those couple slices of pizza will turn into a slice of chocolate cake, and then a couple of beers, and then before you know it you've undone half your weeks work!

It's your body, your diet and your choice. You know yourself better than anybody, so it's up to you whether you eat the pizza or not. Would you find it easy to get back to TS 100% and resist any other food? Would there be any puddings at the party? Or, like others have said, would it set you on the slippery slope?

I might get ripped to pieces for this, but I don't think a slice of pizza would undo everything, BUTTTT it would probably knock you out of ketosis so you would have to get back into it and we all know how much fun that can be lol Apart from that, if you haven't lost as much as you would have liked to this week, how likely are you to have it playing on your mind that you ate some pizza? And would that make you think "Ah screw it" and come off the diet?

Have you decided what to do yet? Well done on the 13lb loss by the way! x

I agree with everyone else, definitely do not have any pizza. I know if you go to the party it will be hard as you'll really want something to eat but if you do then you may not stop at just a little bit of pizza.

I first did exante about 2 years ago and had a weekend off and I've tried and failed to get back on track ever since.
It's hard to get back on track after you've had food.
You may think it will be easy peasy to just carry on with exante but everyone thinks that and it's not true.

So.....stay away from the pizza :D

stay strong, resist temptations, dont do it... and when you get home you will be so proud of yourself for staying strong, trust me if you eat the pizza you will regret it so much after, come on babe you have done well so far, dont let a few slices of pizza get in the way, pizza and such other foods are what made us all over weight in the first place , really hope you manage to get through the party with no blips x

We are all rooting for you this morning and hope the day went ok yesterday. Whichever decision you took, remember today is a brand new day and yesterday has gone. Have a brilliant Sunday. x

Thank you guyz for all the support, i was really good but still could not resist temptation and had 2 bites of a pizza slice and through it in the bin lol, i dont think this would have thrown me out of ketosis, and to be honest i didnt even feel hungry it was just the thought of having pizza that did it and as soon as i took the second bite i got up looked at myself in the mirror and said do you really want to be fat for the rest of your life and thought whats the point of buying the shakes ect from exante you are just throwing money away if you are going to cheat, so thats it i am now back in a positive mind set and will not have NO food until wk 13, then i have just 5wkz after that and i am done, hopefully the 2 bites out of the pizza slice did not throw me out of ketosis and affect my weight that much, i was really pleased and i have already had so many comments from family my nephew included who noticed i had already shed weight, just wait until i reach my goal they wont recognise me lol .....once again thanks for all the support it means a great deal

Good for you hunni! I'm sure you'll be fine at this weeks weigh in, I bet it felt wonderful to say no! x

Back