Help!!!

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Ok I'm on day three, and in ketosis I've just checked with ketosis sticks, feeling really positive and 100% anyway my other half has bought the m&s meal deal for valentines day do I have some it decline? What do I do x

I have the same issue an funnily enough am also on day three!!! My thoughts are is that I an going to tell other half I want to be good and have the steak with salad and then make up a chocolate shake as a mouse for desert to make it more of a WS day, not ideal but I do think if you completely deny yourself you run the risk of binge eating so I'd rather be non TS but still good so there isn't any major damage to weightloss!

Hope this helps x

hello chick hmmm personally I would decline, or maybe have a WS day and have something that will keep you in ketosis? there is always valentines next year to enjoy a lovely meal together :)

Have a WS day so you'll still stay in ketosis and it wont affect your diet.
There will always be lovely meals when we're not on exante anymore, giving up a few special occassion meals for a few months wont hurt :)

So early on I think it would be a killer to eat it. Personally I'd be saying no, I have no intention of eating whatsoever until the break week, which luckily for me falls on the night I am taking my husband out for his birthday. Even so I will still only eat sashimi or steak and salad.xx

Funny enough he got steak! So I may have steak and salad, and say no to all the other bits! Thanks girls and guys I really don't want to come out of ketosis it want a good relationship with good but I think it's too early yet! Will let you all know how I get on!

Had steak
And salad and it was yum didn't eat it all, I wasn't actually that hungry!
I'm
Hoping getting back to it 100% today won't be as hard as starting back from day one! But no more food now until
Planned one in may z

Well done :) glad you enjoyed it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!! I had some food yest, all sensible stuff though, no food now tip tues when I am having a curry for valentines, plan on ordering the chicken tikka!! Good luck going forward you should be proud of yourself :)

Back