help!!!

ILUVFOOD

hi guys, i started slim and save about 3 weeks ago....and i havent lost any weight :( how do you guys do it??? i have not been eating carbohydrate meals etc just a spoon or two per day when i am feeding my baby...which i seem to be doing all the time when dieting.....help!!!

Hi there you need to try your best to stck to the programme. It honestly works. You could sipping a shake when feeding the baby or chewing some gum to stop you putting anything else in your mouth. Make sure your drinking between 3-4 lts of water as that helps with the fat burning process. Good luck & i hope you see some weightloss soon xx

every mouthfull of off plan food can keep you out of ketosis and work against your goals, try to be 100% hun else your wasting your money xx

It's the waste of money thought that keeps me strong, also the thought that I can't cheat myself! I have only started, but today, day 3 was hard for me as I was at work. I did the 3 packs and the 100g protein and 200g veg but today when I got home I had a Musli bar because I was fed up. No point not sticking to it though.
I remember baby food and I always thought it tasted awful! If you have to test it for temp then use a clean finger? Or if it's to show its yummy how about a side on view? They think the spoon goes into your mouth..
Be strong! Sue told me to make sure my water intake was good and I have managed to keep that going. Still waiting for the first weigh in on sat..

Good luck!

M

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hmmm... even with a spoon or two in 3 weeks I'd have thought just from the callories you'd have lost something!

Like everyone said try sticking to it 100%.

Do you have a lot to lose? obviously if its not much then its harder to lose.

Could it be the scales? Or... any meds your taking?

Honestly.... while the first thing I would do is be honest with yourself about how much extra your eating (maybe keep a food diary for a few days to see if its just one-or-two slips or alot more?), and try to stick to 100% - if your eating less than 1000cal - even without the ketosis there should be some loss... so if theres not in a week or two after being on-plan maybe talk to a doc?

Back