Help!

ermintrude

Gold Member
I'm sure I'm gonna get told off for putting this in the wrong place and that it's all been discussed a zillion times and there a greatbigfackoff Sticky about it if I look etc etc etc - but I *have* looked and I cant for the life of me see one :confused:

What's happened, is it permanent, and mainly is there any way I can make this text big enough to actually read? Oh and finally, when my post inevitably gets relocated to wherever it's supposed to be, could someone kindly message me said location else I shall be forever looking for my own post to find any replies to it :rolleyes: Thanks lovelies! xxx :p

Thanks lovelies! Tech support section, I didn't even know we had one! :eek: More perusing required!
PS 'liking' as Ive lost 'Thankyou' :D

ermintrude said:
Thanks lovelies! Tech support section, I didn't even know we had one! :eek: More perusing required!
PS 'liking' as Ive lost 'Thankyou' :D

The email said that the 'thank you' button had gone during the upgrade, and pierce said he'd be fixing it :)

Being an uber geek helps :D but it's one of those things you pick up after years of using computers and working in offices. I am always surprised when people don't know tricks like that, because I am so used to using them every day.

Glad I helped you guys out :D

Of course I had to go and overdo it! But logic won the day and I found Control and minus (-) makes it smaller again! Thanks for the info :)

Haha sorry I should have said!!

To reset it go to View then Zoom, there should be a reset option in there! I'm using Firefox which may be different to IE. It should be in the tools or view menu though :)

I mean reset it back to normal, if you don't want it big anymore. Or just use the zoom functions to get a view you like.

Apparently, the stats normally to our left will be re instated. I found it somewhere but cant find it now!!!!!

It feels like driving a new car in the dark but i'm sure we will grow to love it :D

Haha sorry I should have said!!

To reset it go to View then Zoom, there should be a reset option in there! I'm using Firefox which may be different to IE. It should be in the tools or view menu though :)

I mean reset it back to normal, if you don't want it big anymore. Or just use the zoom functions to get a view you like.

Woooo thankyoooouu!!! Im on a Mac so usually zoom in/out by spreading my fingers on the trackpad but that does it for every tab you've got open which is a mare faffing back and forth between what youre reading, woooo now have geeknology to fix it for me!! :)

Back