HELP

audfen

I cant seem to get back on track after Easter ive been very low due to problems with my eyes and it has affected me in everyway i have no motivitation and am very worried abt my eyes. I had been doing very well and target is just 10 lbs away but i dont know if ill get there i feel so low

Hii

Sorry to hear your having a bad time..

I suggest you plan your weekly menu and stick to it and dont give in to anything else unless its on the menu and healthy:)

Good luck ur get there :D think of how happy you will be at your target .

Love hails xx

hails12 said:
Hii

Sorry to hear your having a bad time..

I suggest you plan your weekly menu and stick to it and dont give in to anything else unless its on the menu and healthy:)

Good luck ur get there :D think of how happy you will be at your target .

Love hails xx

Thanks so mich for ur reply thats a good idea im going food shopping soon to get food for the next frw days lots of free and superfree on my list. I hope i can stick to it i am thinking of skipping ne
Xt mondays weigh in to give nyself chance to get back on trsck xx

Best wishes to you, maybe the weigh in will be a good idea if youve gained it will kick you off being back on plan and eating well

you welcome babes,

I agree with peggy, i sometimes feel like that buh kno if i gain its my own fault and i write down where iv gone wrong and try no to go the same way again. If u dont go to weigh in u might go off track thinking u have extra time to get it off as we all do.

Im sure u can do this plan ahead and think, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips :)

Lots of love xx

Hello hun,

Sorry you aren't at yourself! Easter has been tough. Why don't you try going back to basic's i.e. looking at one of your first food diaries and try cooking new recipes, upping your SS, write a list to why you want to be at target and it might motivate you again.

Big hugs

I cant seem to get back on track after Easter ive been very low due to problems with my eyes and it has affected me in everyway i have no motivitation and am very worried abt my eyes. I had been doing very well and target is just 10 lbs away but i dont know if ill get there i feel so low

audfen, I now how frustrating it can be, it has taken me since October last year to lose a stone. Before christmas I got down to 13. 5lb then over Christmas I put on 4lb then this followed by weeks of putting on losing up and down for nearly 2 months. I finally decided that as nothing seemed to be working I went back to basics and started to write everything down, even did a SAS log.

Finally after what seemed like ages I shifted my last 1/2lb (took 3 weeks) and got to goal. Have only been there 1 week and as it was Easter I out on 3lb so still 1lb of target but still in range.

You will get there but don't beat yourself up about it try to relax a little, reread yoaur books and get back to week one, remember what week one was like and hopefully things will
click and you will get back in the zone.

Thank u all for ur replies its such a great site this is to help each other on weight loss journey. i feel a bit better today i went to gym this morning to walk on treadmill and hopefully after dinner tonight the weather will be ok to go for a walk. I dont think i can undo the last 5 days in time for mondays weigh in im still deciding whether to skip mondays weigh in or not. I dont usually buf i feel so bad this week im not sure what to do about the weigh in xxx

Please don't skip Mondays weigh in.

You will gain so much help if you do go, ask for a SAS log which helps you to pin point where your going wrong and help you to see what to do to help.
Talk your worries through with your consultant, ask to sit in on the new members talk if you think that would help.

Please go as if you don't you will become disheartened and not go next week then it really will go down hill.

Back