Help

michellef

Hi my name is Michelle I recently joined weight watchers and I'm trying to get my head round how to use this site as it is helpful. I lost 4lb on my first week and have another 8 to go. Any tips on weigh in days? Ie drink less etc

Thank u Irene. My weight stayed the same
This week so maybe a bit more exercise this weeks to help lose a pound or 2 this week

Michelle

Hiya, I've just started again at ww this week but not done the pp plan before. I've done well for the past 3 days since my first weigh in n got about 8-10 pounds to lose. I need to get esource I think as there's so much that's not pointed n now we don't have a calculator thingy it's hard to kno what points they are accurately. Fingers crossed for a good weigh in like u as 4lb is a great start!! X

Hey, you will be fine. It's tricky as online can tell different pp as to what's in the books so makes it harder to know if you are within your daily points. Well this week i stayed the same which is better than a gain. So more exercise and less treats I think to get the last 6lb off. Good luck with weigh in. Michelle

Back