Help ?

AngelaG

Done 10k walk last night. Was really nervous doing it as was only on Day 3 but I felt fine . Had shake just before and loads of water . Have the big 10k on Saturday and really want to run 5 of it but just worried that it might be too much . Any suggestions, ideas, tips ???????

Angela

Hi Angela,

Sorry im not much help , im new to this but my pharmacy told me not to work out or run until week 2 due to getting light headed .
After that he said i would be fine to do any type of running ect

But if your feeling ok then maybe try it

Good luck xx

Why not plan to run, walk, run etc and see how you feel (that burns the most calories too) and see how you feel? If you feel dizzy, just walk it, and/or take a flapjack to nibble on your way?

Thanks Kelly and Patches :) I'm not on flapjacks as only on Week 1 :-( . I'm going to have a shake 45 minutes before and keep drinking water and Patches you are right I'm going to alternate 2k run followed by 1 k walk . Will let you know tomorrow evening how I get on Ladies :))

10k done but have blister the size of an orange on my foot :-/ . But apart from that I was fine . I decided just to walk it just to be cautious . Had shake before and drank loads of water as sun was out for the whole time . Now going to have a nice bath and pamper myself . Feel really hungry as used all 3 shakes already so think I better have early night in case I get munchies !!!!

ive got killer munchies today. my family have had a greasy takeaway and lofs of sweets and crisps and goodies to tuck into tonight. Im going to get in the bath, do my hair and go to bed.

Nikkifofikki said:
ive got killer munchies today. my family have had a greasy takeaway and lofs of sweets and crisps and goodies to tuck into tonight. Im going to get in the bath, do my hair and go to bed.

I know. Boys stuff stuff here pizza and chips. And its saturday night. But i had a bath and lit the fire. Going to watch a dvd take my mind off it. Be strong. We can do this xxxx

I feel the same today I'm only on day 5 but it's been a tough day, seeing all of your positive comments has really put me off craving foods thank you, :) really hope tomorrow will be a betterday xxx

Back