Help!!

Sparkle88

im at the end of day one, already have massive headache, OH is making his tea, i can smell it!! want food so badly! how do ppl cope with this xx:confused:

Stay strong.

You'll get through it. You got any meals left?

Try distraction go got a walk, bath, read.... Hide of you have too haha.
Few more days and you'll be in ketosis and you'll be right on track for fantastic losses xxx

ive had all my meals for today :( (and thats 4) im used to having such big portions so going to something so little is a big change. think its gunna be an early night for me tonight, dreding work tomorro know its gunna be much worse as ive been off today. xx

Keep drinking that water!

As above said just keep at it, it does get better :-D

Sending hugs xxx

thank you giving my other half filthy looks for eating his tea in front of me lol cruel man that he is xx

Sparkle88 said:
thank you giving my other half filthy looks for eating his tea in front of me lol cruel man that he is xx

Be strong! My OH is having chocolate and I just ignore him..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ive came upstairs gunna have an early night I think. Speak to you's all tomorro xx

Sparkle88 said:
Ive came upstairs gunna have an early night I think. Speak to you's all tomorro xx

Stick with it hun u will be fine water is the key!! I drove the mcdinalds tonight for the kids and then my hubby had KFC and I didn't touch a drop!!! That's never normally me but I keep remembering the reasons why I decided to start this and that's what keeps me going :) cx

Stick with it hun u will be fine water is the key!! I drove the mcdinalds tonight for the kids and then my hubby had KFC and I didn't touch a drop!!! That's never normally me but I keep remembering the reasons why I decided to start this and that's what keeps me going :) cx
Well done you, I make my Husband and kids tea everyday and am around food all day with a toddler so I know how hard it can be, but Mcdonalds and KFC that takes some willpower girl, well done you;)
I found myself with a haribo in my mouth earlier, my DD gave it to me and I just put it in my mouth, I started to chew and then realised what i was doing, I spat it out and washed my mouth out, much to the horror of hubby and teenage son who thought I had completely lost the plot lol.
But on an ordinary diet I wouldn't have thought twice about eating a tiny haribo, but because you know that something like that can take you out of ketosis it makes you much less likely to cheat, well it does me anyway.
@sparkle, if you find you can't be around when others are eating or cooking make that the time you have a nice long bath, pamper yourself , do your nails etc, you will find it gets easier, good luck

Aww thanks I just thought they can't suffer just cos I on this diet they all skinny and healthy!! I can't believe I did it now :)
Yeah I the same I with food all the time I say my kitchen is like a cafe also doing packed lunches for school etc it's hard but it will be worth it .. Xxx

i went shopping yesterday and bought hubby things for dinner i dont like that he loves, like pesto.

im not jealous then hahaha

Thats a good idea lol I love pesto tho lol xx

Big cup of vanilla red bush tea. Small dash of milk. Tastes sweet, smells lush!! Keeps my mind off what others are eating!

im not a tea drinker really, love my coffee to much, but cud give a try xx

Back