help?

cazzauk18

hi folks I'm new to the site and on day 2 of lipotrim
I just wondered what time you all have your shakes? I had one for dinner at 12 yesterday one at tea time and one at 8pm is that ok? ?
also I works nights 2days a week.and I wondered how anyone does lipotrim on those days?
thank you in advance
x

Hi and welcome,
your times are fine. I changed mine slightly over the last few months as I find I am hungry at the beginning of the day. I now have my first (flap jack) around 9.30am and then a choc shake at 3pm and my chicken soup (made into crisps) at around 7pm.
I havent tried making the mouse yet and am a little reluctant to give up my shake, as I really enjoy it.
Good luck on your journey, any worries just keep posting on here as the people are great, helpful and really supportive. I have trained my pharmacist by telling him all the things I have found out on here :) xx

^ Yeah I'm intrigued about that too! It's making me think of those Walkers Sen....... oh wait. It's the 100% section, no food talk! But I bet you guys know what I mean lol

I work shifts as well, when I start my nights I have my morning one around 9am-10am, then go to bed for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I have my second one about 7pm as I'm starting work then my last one depends when I can get my break, usually between 12 and 1. At first I was a bit concerned that if I had it after midnight it would count as the next day, but my pharmacist has told me as long as I'm spacing them out and not feeling hungry then it's ok. When I get home after my shift I have my first one of that day just before I go to bed. I think it's all personal preference but as long as you feel ok then it's not a problem. I lost 10lb in my first 2 wks then stayed the same as I went off track. Now I'm back on it and although I'm not due to get weighed until Monday I have lost another 3lb. Good luck x

I work shifts as well, when I start my nights I have my morning one around 9am-10am, then go to bed for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I have my second one about 7pm as I'm starting work then my last one depends when I can get my break, usually between 12 and 1. At first I was a bit concerned that if I had it after midnight it would count as the next day, but my pharmacist has told me as long as I'm spacing them out and not feeling hungry then it's ok. When I get home after my shift I have my first one of that day just before I go to bed. I think it's all personal preference but as long as you feel ok then it's not a problem. I lost 10lb in my first 2 wks then stayed the same as I went off track. Now I'm back on it and although I'm not due to get weighed until Monday I have lost another 3lb. Good luck x

thank u so much I finish my night shift at 8am Wednesday then I'm going to art weighed at 9am x

Back