Help!!

Gibtron

Am on extra easy and aftera very successful first week of a loss of 8lbs I have now had 4weeks of gain resulting in 3lbs
I feel SOO disheartened, I follow the plan 100% not cheating and always have my syns(increased these after my first week of gain as C told me I needed them)
I have tummy problems where I get sooo bloated,water retention, and constipation and this doesn't help.
But now I don't know what to do! I have ALWAYS struggled with my weight and been on stupid diets,slim fast,no carbs high protein etc. and I LOVE SW and desperately want and need it to work.
I love the recipes an th help at group.
I am eating ALOT of fruit and yog everyday and always snack on fruit but C says this is ok?! Sometimes I do feel I am eating a lot but not enough to result in these constant gains?!

Do u think I should up my protein but keep my 1/3 superfood?
I also am trying to cut wheat out at no advised by dr but this is really hard,not sure wether I should try Dairy too...or mayb just give up and have my jaw wired!!

I exercise a lot, gym 4-5times a week and 50+mile cycle rides at weekend,but I have cut this out for the last week as I lead such a busy life my C said could be cos of stress...I am stressed I keep blooming putting weight on!??!!

Yours desperate Gibtron!
Starting weight 10st 8 1/2lbs
Current weight 10st 3lbs...and getting bigger by the day!!
Club 10 9st 7lb-this is the weight I am DESPERATE to get to having only been there once before when only eating protein :'(
Sorry for the ramble just very desperate!

Ah!! cheers BrightonBetty
I am getting tempted to go down the jaw wiring stage...!
;)
Think I may have found the problem..looks like I may have some sort of Dairy intolerance,have cut it out last 3 days and stomach is 100% better..curly wurly&choc buttons aren't counted as free food are they! ;)
Ha! X

Back