HELP!

Hider28

Hi Everyone,

A very confused post coming up now :)

I have been on a diet for probably most of my life - usual cycle of be really really good for 2 weeks, then eat like i've never seen food before for a week, then back on to being good etc etc. I'm now trying to phase out all fads and just get this weight off and i'm genuinely confused (I thought I knew everything there was to know about diets!)

What is the best way? I've been having this week high protein and medium carb consumption (below 110 per day) as I dont feel completely cutting out a group works for me anymore and it just makes me feel really unhealthy. i've also started exercising a couple of hundred calories a day meaning im eating around 1300 calsish.

I've noticed weight loss slow right down so now im confused. I'm torn between wanting to lose 2 stone in 5 minutes (and then do the rest healthily) or just do the whole amount slow and steadily.

I guess im asking for a bit of advice - what do you think is the best diet? Any tips to creating a diet plan that isnt ridiculously unhealthy / boring ?

Any help would be great - even if it's just how you did it!

Slow and steady is your best bet hun! It sounds like you need to up your cal intake! 1300 is not a lot, especially if you are exercising!

I am currently a SW target member( I also log calories just for my own interest) and training for a half marathon :) if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! Xx

Forgot to add, check out myfitnesspal.com or the my fitness pal app...it's brill!! Helps me see where I am lacking or where I have too much(vitamins).xx

Slow and steady is your best bet hun! It sounds like you need to up your cal intake! 1300 is not a lot, especially if you are exercising!

I am currently a SW target member( I also log calories just for my own interest) and training for a half marathon :) if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!! Xx

I'm thinking SW or SW principles might be the way to go.

My fitness pal definitely good - I opened up a new account to try and track things better on there but still finding im not hitting much more than 1300 a day!

Never know what the optimum amount of cals is to lose a couple of pounds a week - all these equations really throw me

Well done on your weight loss btw - that's an amazing amount x

I agree with the others, slow & easy is the way to go!I have done SW for the past year and lost 6.5 stone, the hard bit is staying at my target.
I don't exercise specially only when I feel like it! sometimes go for bike rides, swimming or walks, I think that exercise looses inches not Lbs,I stick to the plan and now find that I don't want any other food.
Good Luck.
Pete

Back