help....................

tsweety81

hi guys on day four of my many restarts on sns and i have run out of bars and only have some chocolate pudding sachets which are i think made my the same company as sns ones and a cpl of choc shakes only about 8 and i didnt have money to order more so now cant order until tomoro and wont get them until monday. what should i do.im really trying hard to stick to it and have done for last 4 days i dont want to start eating again.would it be ok to have the tesco mrp bars until monday and if i do how many other packs should i have.i have been doing 3 plus protein.iam planning on doing 4 packs once i get enough.please any advice would be great xxx

You can have a Tesco Ultraslim bar or a Biggest Loser MFP bar, but they are more cals so I don't know with regards to how many packs a day you should have with the tesco bars.

Hope someone else can come along and help with that.

xo.

I'm not too sure but am wondering whether the Atkins bars would be any use as they are low carb. Im really not sure though but it's a thought. Best of luck hun x

thanks guys im gonna go get some later.weighed myself this morning and no change since yest and im on day 5 and still no ketosis. i have been drinking loads of water and cos i have limited stock i have only had to packs plus protein.hope ketosis kicks in soon. still determined to stick to it and i know i shouldnt weigh myself everyday but i couldnt help it.good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Starlight said:
Treat the Tesco bar like S and S which means you could have one a day, 2 packs and protein. It's not ideal mixing so much but it's only for a few days

Atkins aren't Meal replacement bars so not a good substitute

Are tesco bars are ally ok? Cos I had them before and they are so much chunkier an more filling than the s and s ones :)

Are tesco bars are ally ok? Cos I had them before and they are so much chunkier an more filling than the s and s ones

They are MRP bars and once upon a time the makers of Exante confirmed that they were a suitable substitute for an Exante bar but they have lots more calories than a S&S bar (about 100) and are higher in carbs too. If you are going to have them I'd say keep them as a couple of times a week treat, not every day (same with the Biggest Loser bars).

BordersGirl said:
They are MRP bars and once upon a time the makers of Exante confirmed that they were a suitable substitute for an Exante bar but they have lots more calories than a S&S bar (about 100) and are higher in carbs too. If you are going to have them I'd say keep them as a couple of times a week treat, not every day (same with the Biggest Loser bars).

Thanks for that, makes sense I absolutely love the yoghurt topped ones, It makes to keep a couple for if I go out for the day as a lunch alternative as they are more filling than the s and s ones xx

Treat the Tesco bar like S and S which means you could have one a day, 2 packs and protein. It's not ideal mixing so much but it's only for a few days

Atkins aren't Meal replacement bars so not a good substitute

Are you sure Starlight because Atkins certainly do advertise their Meal Advantage bars as a meal replacement with all the nutrients required. These are different to their snack bars which is what I think you are referring to. Here is the link:

Meal Advantage - Meal Bars

However they are around 100 cals higher than an S&S bar.

Back