Help!

Tinkerbellthefairy

Silver Member
Help, feel like giving up!! Been so strong watching everyone eating all day breakfast today.
I'm on day 4, just feel tired, weak and agitated. Not really hungry, but fancy something to eat.
Been here before several times, but feel like a failure giving up.
Emma x

Aw no hun please please don't! If you're watching telly turn on obese a year to save my life, its very motivating! Or have a nice bath or shower and head to bed. It will get so so much better, probably tomorrow to be honest so stick it out you'll wake up so proud!x

Also, this is far from my first time doing LT unfortunately and i can PROMISE you the guilt while and after eating will feel so much worse than you feel now. Have a nice cup of tea with a tablet sweetner? Or peppermint tea. Read all the success stories on here and look at all the before and after pics!

Aw thank you, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Hoping tmrw will be better. I know it works as I lost 5 st the first time round. Arrrrghhh just in a grotty mood :( xx

I was a bit the same myself earlier because its my first evening just in front of the telly and the amount of bloody food on it but we'll be fine. Nothing like waking up knowing you got through a hard day!x

Emma hang in there, as you can do it & maybe had to bed shortly & you will all ready for another day tomorrow :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chan81 said:
Emma hang in there, as you can do it & maybe head to bed shortly & you will be all ready for another day tomorrow :) x

Keep going!! You CAN do it as you proved last time. My motto is, you have had food before and you will again, but just for this short time in your life you are giving it a break!! Tha's what keeps me going :D

That motto Tubby is a great inspiration to keep me going too :) x

DON'T GIVE UP EMMA! Stay positive at all times and keep reminding yourself why you're doing this - you will be so upset and annoyed with yourself if you give up, trust me. Do whatever you have to do - look at skinny clothes online that you'd like to buy when you're at your goal, think about how satisfying it will be when you see family members and friends for the first time since you started the diet and their faces when they see how much weight you've lost. Just hang in there, you CAN do it!

Back