Help!!!!

Rigvon

Just completed day 1. I am travelling from Cardiff to Cornwall tomorrow for work and will be in the car for 8 hours. How can I make a shake during this time?????

Obviously I've read I can't make up in the morning and take with me. I have no time to get a manual shaker cup or go and get a bar. What can I do????

I won't have access to a PowerPoint otherwise I'd have packed up my blender!

Any suggestions welcome :)

Do you have a container that you can shake it up in?? Health food shops tend to stock shakers for the body builder protein drinks. Maybe you can buy one on route. The shakes do have to be drunk within 15 mins. Oh dear what a pain for you :(

Tut tut, always plan ahead!! Shaker cups are the future!! One lumpy shake won't kill you though, I promise. I didn't have a blender or a shaker cup for the first week on LT and just stirred my shakes with a spoon. They were lumpy as hell. :D One tip is not to just stir but get the spoon (or other utensil of you choice), sift out each individual lump and press it against the side of the cup - this makes them break up easier whereas they tend to stay as big lumps if you just stir round and round.

Back