HELP.....

mamaboo3

HI all I have had such a bad week tried to stay on plan but just finding it hard with so much going on around me in my life !
Stupidly I skipped class this week because I just felt that I hadn't done as well as I hoped I haven't kept a food diary I don't like having to carry the sheet about with me I was using the slimming world site and uploading straight away to the online food diary but it wasn't working this week which threw me off !
Anyway I was hoping for some encouragement please just to get me back on track some tips some recipes and advice to help get back on the wagon please xx

mamaboo3 said:
HI all I have had such a bad week tried to stay on plan but just finding it hard with so much going on around me in my life !
Stupidly I skipped class this week because I just felt that I hadn't done as well as I hoped I haven't kept a food diary I don't like having to carry the sheet about with me I was using the slimming world site and uploading straight away to the online food diary but it wasn't working this week which threw me off !
Anyway I was hoping for some encouragement please just to get me back on track some tips some recipes and advice to help get back on the wagon please xx

I too have recently had a bad blip and over 2 weeks have put on 6.5 lb overall still lost almost 2 st i always keep a diary (even when ive been off plan) i dont use the menu planners i just write it all in a pocket diary i have my own recipe post in recipe section called on sw and loves to Cook if you want to take a look :) i got back on it yesterday and have also swapped meetings as my consultant Has been a bit nasty with me

cat yoyo greaves said:
I too have recently had a bad blip and over 2 weeks have put on 6.5 lb overall still lost almost 2 st i always keep a diary (even when ive been off plan) i dont use the menu planners i just write it all in a pocket diary i have my own recipe post in recipe section called on sw and loves to Cook if you want to take a look :) i got back on it yesterday and have also swapped meetings as my consultant Has been a bit nasty with me

Thank you for replying ....
It's so easy when you have a lip just to give up but I am beating myself up because It took a lot to go back to the lasses after 8 years or so and admits needed support but I did it and started off 5 weeks ago with a great frame of mind and first week loss of 3lb and then 1.5 but sts then gained 1/2
I'll check out your post thanks and hopefully I can get some inspiration :)

I think I might be eating too much fruit I graze on it grapes from the fridge and oranges apples .... Can I be eating too much of it ?

Can you send me a link to your post I can't find it thanks x

mamaboo3 said:
I think I might be eating too much fruit I graze on it grapes from the fridge and oranges apples .... Can I be eating too much of it ?

Only eat til full but grapes and bananas although super Free arent speed foods to maximise weightloss berries are a super speed food and many other fruits

Thanks babes I will try and dump the grapes and bananas for a bit and stick to my berries ...
I think that's what I am doing xx

Back