1. Tilly10

Tilly10 Member

I am really keen to join the LL programme am going for an induction tommorow night. My biggest concern is the no alcohol situation has anyone else found this.;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    I found it no problem at all. I did the diet for 6 months and did not touch a drop of alcohol.
    Usually I enjoy a drink while I prepare dinner but when SSing it does not bother me at all although I am cooking for the rest of the family.

4. Amanda34

Amanda34 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I haven't had a problem with the lack of alcohol either - and I used to drink wine every day! I just find this whole thing so exciting that I dont fell like it - and it helps not having to cook, which is when I would usually have the first glass.

That said I am only on day 3 and I haven't been out yet...although I plan on designating myself as the driver to try and get round that one!

5. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    If you can trawl thoriugh these stickies there is one that tells you about drinking alcohol with vlcd. Frightening stuff. I did have a small drink when I was ss on lipotrim. Never again!:wave_cry:

6. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I miss my booze already and its only been 3 days!!!
    Still, its the price I have to pay I guess....:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.