Help!!

vicky25

Omg my bf is sitting next to me eating pie and chips from the chippy while I have cd tomato soup. I actually want to cry. He is so supportive though and I told him to go get chippy cuz that's wot he wanted. Wish I hadn't now :( I just want to bury my head in it. x

Be strong my friends did the same to me but in an inconsiderate way but remember why we doing this cos that's the food that put us in trouble! Think in your head how awful u would feel if u did eat some that's what I think. Or just go paint your nails have a long wee or keep on at him to eat fast lol. Imagine he's eating just pure lard. X

ahh this is the worst!!! my hubby is the same, really supportive but I don't want him to be deprived! Just think that you are choosing not to have it rather than can't have it, take yourself off and distract yourself!! Hope everyhing went ok! xx

Thanks guys. I was good and didn't have anything. Felt great after. Think I have more willpower than I thought. Day 5 today and feelin but weak and headachy :(. Can't wait for my first WI on Wednesday :). How are you guys doing? xx

Day 5 was definitely the worst for me, so hopefully come tomorrow you'll turn a corner and be into the easier part of it. Good luck!

First WI yesterday I lost 8 pounds, 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs. So happy :). How u guys getting on? xx

First WI yesterday I lost 8 pounds, 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs. So happy :). How u guys getting on? xx

Well done on your fab 1st week's weight loss and the inches loss :D

You must be so motivated now going into your 2nd week x

Definitely I know I can do it and everyone is so supportive. I love this forum as well, really helps. I have a wedding on the 11th so hoping to lose a bit more before then and treat myself to a nice dress :). How are you getting on? xx

Vicky, the wedding is a great incentive x

I'm doing great, thanks. My next planned evening off is Friday, 10th August.

Here's my journey so far:-

WEEK 1: -9lbs :D
WEEK 2: -2lbs :)

WEEK 3: -2lbs :)
WEEK 4: -3lbs :)
WEEK 5: -2lbs :)
WEEK 6: STS (ok with that because had 3 days off plan)

Inches: -12
(needs updating) :D

1[SUP]st[/SUP] mini goal: lose a stone in a month – done! :D
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] mini goal: get into the 9’s asap – done! :D

Back