Help!

Bear's-kitten

Day 16 on slim and Save and I'm really struggling today. During the week I am fine, but weekends are tough. Have had a shake for breakfast and thr curry with 100g chicken for lunch. Only 1 meal pa k to last me the whole rest of the day and I want it now.but there's no way I will manage tonight with nothing.

I have found it pretty easy for the past 15 days but I am going mad today, don't know what to do. Help! Xx

Pint of water, bouillon made into a hot drink, snack on some veg (cucumber or gherkins are my fave) and get a bottle of coke zero. Oh and another pint of water! Good luck X

Weekends are hard, try to space pack out more - may help for tomorrow. At weekends I would save my packs for later in the day.

For today make a nice cold sparkling water. A coke zero, a nice latte, cuppa tea, do a big bowl of veg to nibble on. Perhaps do a mealpack with veg later will be filling

X

Thanks very much for suggestions. I've had a coke zero and a dr pepper zero and been for a browse round boots whilst hubby and step daughter went to Costa as I wouldn't have had the will power not to eat something! Feeling a lot better and less liie I could knaw my own arm off!!! It's sad to say but I'm looking forward to bed just to get today over with! Xx

Hold off that first pack tommorow, will help you enjoy the afternoon/evening hun!! the hunger will pass so soon xx

Bear's-kitten said:
Day 16 on slim and Save and I'm really struggling today. During the week I am fine, but weekends are tough. Have had a shake for breakfast and thr curry with 100g chicken for lunch. Only 1 meal pa k to last me the whole rest of the day and I want it now.but there's no way I will manage tonight with nothing.

I have found it pretty easy for the past 15 days but I am going mad today, don't know what to do. Help! Xx

How much have you lost so far whilst being on s&s? :) x

Bear's-kitten said:
16lbs so far. Am very pleased x

In 16 days?
Oh my that is amazing!! Well done :D x

I would suggest that you consider having 4 'meals' rather than 3. If you have 3 packs through the day and additionally a chicken salad (for example) then you can eat 4 times - rather than having your protein with a pack. Then you can have brekkie, lunch, tea and supper. That's the way it works best for me as I'm eating every 4 hours or so.

I'm finding it really easy now, well a lot easier than before.
In the morning I have a bottle of water then I have my shake and about half an hour later I have one boiled egg with a pinch of salt then for dinner I have my shake and another bottle of water.
Then at about 4pm I have my 3rd bottle
And for tea I then have my shake, 4th bottle and 2nd boiled egg.
This is keeping me full and the eggs are a nice treat.
Next week I will be introducing the veg at tea time. I've also ordered some of their meal packs to replace my tea time shake.
Thanks everyone for all the advice :D it's great!!! xx

Will I be allowed courgette? X

Yes courgette is on the approved veg list. What day are you on hun? X

Weasey, thank you for the advice. I normally split the meals and protein meal but really fancied chicken curry! Lesson learnt as it ruined me for the rest of the day and I didn't even like it anyway!!! Won't be doing it again.

Thanks so much for all your advice, it's really kind and so helpful x

Bear's-kitten said:
Yes courgette is on the approved veg list. What day are you on hun? X

Weasey, thank you for the advice. I normally split the meals and protein meal but really fancied chicken curry! Lesson learnt as it ruined me for the rest of the day and I didn't even like it anyway!!! Won't be doing it again.

Thanks so much for all your advice, it's really kind and so helpful x

I'm on day 4 :D
Lost about 9lbs so far. Unless my scales are lying hehe. What day are you on?
Oh good, I love courgettes, how do I cook them? I'd usually use a low calorie spray and then fry them. So I'm guessing to just cook them in the oven?
Have you tried any of the other meals? X

Courgettes are yummy microwaved with a bit of soy sauce :D

I would suggest that you consider having 4 'meals' rather than 3. If you have 3 packs through the day and additionally a chicken salad (for example) then you can eat 4 times - rather than having your protein with a pack. Then you can have brekkie, lunch, tea and supper. That's the way it works best for me as I'm eating every 4 hours or so.

This is how I approach it - I always consider eating the protein with the a meal pack to be a waste. I consider the protein to be my big treat and I save it till as late as I can. I tend to stick with white meats, and will dry fry it up with spices. Being a bloke, I eat 5 times a day (though I do go through phases of having 3 packs instead of 4 when I also have protein).

Back