Help?

nixb24

I had a tooth extracted yesterday and have to be on anti-biotics for a week. I've been on lipotrim for 1 week but after taking antibiotics today and pain killers I am feeling very unwell. Do I need food for this or should I just power through on lipotrim? x

I had 4 teeth taken out the other week I wasn't given any antibiotics but i took pain killers and i felt perfectly fine after having them took out and doing lipotrim 100%.

64.5lbs lost in 11 weeks :)

nixb24,

Sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. :( I would definitely ask your pharmacy about that just in case. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Hi thePoor you, that's a rubbish thing to happen.

I would refer you to the stickered thread at the top of the Lipotrim TFR forum where BetsyBotox describes her total 100% TFR lenghty journey, if you've not already read it, it may help you.

Well done Lady, very proud of you. It must be so much more difficult for you but you're doing amazing.

hi could someone please help me with a question ??? i started lipotrim on saturday and every time i have a shake within twenty minutes i have the runs (sorry) does anyone else have this problem i'm drinking loads of water and don't have any other side effects no headaches or hunger, thank you xxxx

Had it once or twice think its the body getting used to now I have the dreaded constipation

I had that for the first 2 day but then settled!! My pharmacist didn't hear of it before but one other person on here had the same. I think it must be like a detox thing or something to do with the fact I don't have a gallbladder.

I had a tooth extracted yesterday and have to be on anti-biotics for a week. I've been on lipotrim for 1 week but after taking antibiotics today and pain killers I am feeling very unwell. Do I need food for this or should I just power through on lipotrim? x

hi, sorry i know im a bit late replying. i do get bad migraines and when i was starting lipotrim i told my pharmasist about them and the fact that when i get them i need to take extra strong pain killers, so she told me that if i need to take them to make sure i take them with one of my shakes because if i took them without any "food" in my stomach, they might irratitate it and make me feel sick, so maybe thats where your sick stomach was coming from, just take the antibiotics with your shakes and hopefully you should be fine.

That's brilliant well done you will feel much better that you stayed on the diet too :)

Back