Help !!

Gem99

I need some help please I joined group a couple of weeks ago and have not been for the last few weeks as my heart was not in doing the plan due to one thing and another, I lost a lot of wait last time as I was member and now my clothes are getting really tight, I am trying for a baby so need to get my weight down, I have decide that enough is enough and I need to get back on track !! Can anyone give me any meal suggestion to get me started. Thanks x

Either take a look at the recipe section or for meal ideas take a look at the diaries, HTH;)

Are you doing EE? There's loads in the recipe section! I do green and I am loving making lots of soups and curries at the moment. Have a look at the slimmingeats website too - loads britain recipes. And if you go to group you will have access to the SW website and some of the recipes on there are great. Or maybe get a copy of the SW magazine, it's brilliant for motivation and inspiration!

Just wanted to say good luck too with SW and TTC x

Gem99 said:
I need some help please I joined group a couple of weeks ago and have not been for the last few weeks as my heart was not in doing the plan due to one thing and another, I lost a lot of wait last time as I was member and now my clothes are getting really tight, I am trying for a baby so need to get my weight down, I have decide that enough is enough and I need to get back on track !! Can anyone give me any meal suggestion to get me started. Thanks x

Where to start there are thousands of recipes .... What do you like eating ?pasta curries etc ... A good one to start with is egg n slimming world chips and a few pieces of fruit before as your superfree some of the simplest meals are the best

Back