Help

sammielou87

Started back at Sw two weeks ago had a good first week but been down hill since I can't help but eat rubbish the last couple of weeks. I have just looked at myself in the mirror and I feel like crap.
Has anyone got any ideas on how I can get out of this mood and start a fresh and have a good weight loss next week x

What kind of rubbish do you keep eatting?
Start a fresh tomorrow. Fill up on free foods. I know myself if im not hungry im less likely to reach for the crisps or chocolate. I also buy the hifi bars from class. the rocky road ones are 3 syns each or 2 HexB and they are sooo yummy the certainly take away that wanting of something sweet.
Each time you go to reach for something rubbish think of how kak ur feeling now.
I know how it feels ive been a yo-yo dieter (not saying thats what you are) all my life and its really tough going.
I think once you get back into it properlly and start seeing those losses you wont want to reach for the rubbish...example...last night was my first WI....all day in work i was thinking 'mmmmm ill go to asda on the way home from work get a bar of chocci and a grab bag of crisps' i got weighed and lost 8lb...i immediatly didnt want the chocolate of crips no more and went home and made my dinner. I felt so much better for it this morning.
Sorry for going on a bit, i do honestly know how it feels. Think hun how good you will feel when you have reached target and we are all here for you. Big hugs!!!!!

Awww thanks Hun I think I problem was I hadn't planned anything today. So I popped over to m&s and bought rubbish on fact £7.99 worth what a waste.
I am always worried about my weight and like you said i am certainly a yoyo dieter.
I am going to make a pasta salad for tomorrow lunch and maybe hit the gym.
Thank you for your help and a big well done on that weight loss that's amazing x ?x

I was the same i didnt have anything planned today i ran into tescos over the road from work and got salad stuff.
youve hit the nail on the head though its definatly about forward planning, ill be honest, i can sometimes be too lazy for that.
Im the same always worried about my weight, but thats mostly because ive had something to worry about, ive always been over weight or fat or even obese as i am now..and it is a long journey...and sometimes a slow one at that, but you and i and everyone else knows it will be worth it at the end.
Gym it...loads....then you wont have time an be too tired to rubbish :p
Message me anytime if you ever need a rant or anything. I may not be the best person to advise but ill listen to anyone.
You'll be fine hun....you know where you have gone wrong and thats where most problems lie.
Tomorrow...New day...Fresh start!!!
Aww thanks for my well done lovely xxx

In my first couple of weeks i got rid of all the " rubbish food" from the fridge and cupboards. And made a shopping list with the ingrediants for that weeks meals. Seems extreme i know, but i found it was just to easy to pick up some crisps or a biscuit, so i removed the temptation. Buy some alpen light bars(or aldis version) and bananas and malted milk biscuits. They sort me out when i dont fancy more "free food". =]

I think the key is planning too, Ive stopped buying rubbish( sweets, chocolate etc) if its there ill eat it hungry or not. When I first joined my daughter said to me "mam just remember - nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" and that has stuck with me

Your all right .
New day and fresh start tomorrow still got 5 days till weigh in so I can turn it around and have a good weight loss this week x

=] you can do it!!! No luck needed =]

You would all be proud the new day fresh start has gone well so far. Lots of fruit for breakie tuna and salad jacket for lunch with alpan bar and more fruit for pudding :) I am back on track x

Keep at it! You've done the hardest bit by jumping back on track, now you just need to keep it up. Every time you think of over indulging or forgetting plan, remember that hunger is never hunger for junk - its just your body needing fuel. Junk is not fuel, its like filling your car with fizzy pop - won't get you anywhere. For every time you eat according to plan, you will feel happier and happier to the point where refusing or not thinking of the bad stuff becomes almost second nature. Always allow yourself a treat, but for the most part, give your body the fuel it needs. And if you ever slip again, remember that you overcame that slippage today and you CAN do it again.

sammielou87 said:
You would all be proud the new day fresh start has gone well so far. Lots of fruit for breakie tuna and salad jacket for lunch with alpan bar and more fruit for pudding :) I am back on track x

Ah well done!!!! =D

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Back