Help

gemmsy

Hello
i have been on the cd for about 4months and have lost 3stone which is amazing but I have now hit a wall and can't seem to get back on it. My lady I see isn't helpful my sister has a really nice lady and helps her though bad times. When I go to weekly session I get weighed then Im gone so I don't have a chance to talk though things for help. Is this normal or should I change to some one else?
also how do you get pass this wall? I still got 2 stone to loss
thanks for reading and any comments
gemmsy xxxx

Hi hun,

You should defo not just be going in and coming out without talking to your CDC. Mine is fantastic - really supportive and only on the other end of the phone (or email) if I need her. I would defo change - is your sister's CDC anywhere near you?

I've started and restarted this diet more times than I care to mention and find the same thing as you - I can't get back on it. No advice there, but you're not alone xxx

Thank you for that.
my sister says the same. Her lady is about 3hour drive from me so bit far lol.
i think I will look for a new lady and see what turns but do you know if there is any one in the reading area that's good?
good luck with the diet how you been getting on?
thanks again xx

Hi hun,

You should defo not just be going in and coming out without talking to your CDC. Mine is fantastic - really supportive and only on the other end of the phone (or email) if I need her. I would defo change - is your sister's CDC anywhere near you?

I've started and restarted this diet more times than I care to mention and find the same thing as you - I can't get back on it. No advice there, but you're not alone xxx

Definitely change your CDC i had two previous uninterested councillors before the one i have now and only stuck to the diet for one day because of the lack of motivation. Now my current one gives me advice and is very down to earth and understands people still have a social life beyond the CD, plus she is only a phone call or a text away if i'm struggling. My first weeks weigh in was today and i have lost 13lbs and 11 inches she told me how great i had a done and gave me a hug and that is the type of support i need.x

Wow that's great well done keep it up
i only get measured every stone I lose and that's hard to hit my next one.
She sounds just like what I need lol.
I dread it every time I got to a weigh in in case I have put on and she just tells me that is no good and to get back on it :cry:
I will start looking good luck with it hun and thank you xx

Back