HELP!!!

danni01

I'm on day 10, & i have done LP successfully b4, the problem is this time I'm fine during the day, but come teatime, I just can't stop picking at the odd thing. I lost 5lb at my 1st weigh in, but I know I'm not in ketosis yet because of what I'm doing, and I know I'll feel gr8 when I am, I've been so tired lately, with absolutely no energy, but it's so hard!!! I think the 1st time because it was all new I was fine, but because I've already been done that, it's harder.:break_diet:

I'm on day 10, & i have done LP successfully b4, the problem is this time I'm fine during the day, but come teatime, I just can't stop picking at the odd thing. I lost 5lb at my 1st weigh in, but I know I'm not in ketosis yet because of what I'm doing, and I know I'll feel gr8 when I am, I've been so tired lately, with absolutely no energy, but it's so hard!!! I think the 1st time because it was all new I was fine, but because I've already been done that, it's harder.:break_diet:

Hi Danni,

I know wat u mean, it seems like the first time was a lot easier. Lipotrim is all about your frame of mind. It is sheer motivation, determination and desperation that gets u thru the first few days.

So firstly, I would say to you stop beating yourself up right now.

Take some time & have a long think about why exactly you want to go back on the Lipotrim. Think about what you want to achieve and what your goal weight is. Then think about what that would be like. Build yourself up, get motivated. Read some of the posts on here and look at the slide show. Get excited about losing weight.

Next please stop picking. Decide to stick to the rules rigidly and pass nothing over your lips bar the shakes/soup/flapjacks and of course tea/coffe water. End of. That you're starting from now on as you mean to continue.

As for the evenings, I have the same problem. Wat u need is a distraction. Start walking or some other activity. Start reading you could do that in the sitting room or bedroom away from the kitchen and temptation. Spend a lot of time on minimins... it really does help. Keep sipping water it will help with the hunger.

Once you get into ketosis you will feel so much better, with energy and so positive. The longer you stick with Lipotrim the less likely you are to break it.

Hang in there Danni. Start with a clean slate and forgive yourself. It will get easier, just the first 3/4 days r tough but you can and will do it. You know you can, because you did it before.

What kind of food are you picking on? Maybe for the time being get rid of things in the house that you are tempted by? If the evenings are hard for you, maybe try to divide your evening meal pack so you can have it in two lots. Half early evening and then the other half when you start thinking about eating. Try to drink loads of water, if you are tempted take a big glug of water or go out for a walk to distract you. Or if you want to eat, wait for half an hour before eating and see if you still want it half an hour later. Try to realise that the only reason you want to eat is not becuase you need it, but because you want it... it is a food addiction. Get your head around that and your body will follow :)

Hi Danni,

I know wat u mean, it seems like the first time was a lot easier. Lipotrim is all about your frame of mind. It is sheer motivation, determination and desperation that gets u thru the first few days.

So firstly, I would say to you stop beating yourself up right now.

Take some time & have a long think about why exactly you want to go back on the Lipotrim. Think about what you want to achieve and what your goal weight is. Then think about what that would be like. Build yourself up, get motivated. Read some of the posts on here and look at the slide show. Get excited about losing weight.

Next please stop picking. Decide to stick to the rules rigidly and pass nothing over your lips bar the shakes/soup/flapjacks and of course tea/coffe water. End of. That you're starting from now on as you mean to continue.

As for the evenings, I have the same problem. Wat u need is a distraction. Start walking or some other activity. Start reading you could do that in the sitting room or bedroom away from the kitchen and temptation. Spend a lot of time on minimins... it really does help. Keep sipping water it will help with the hunger.

Once you get into ketosis you will feel so much better, with energy and so positive. The longer you stick with Lipotrim the less likely you are to break it.

Hang in there Danni. Start with a clean slate and forgive yourself. It will get easier, just the first 3/4 days r tough but you can and will do it. You know you can, because you did it before.

Yuna, you always give really great advice, love reading your comments :) :)

Your both dead right, it's just what I needed to hear. I do read a lot, but i've also decided I need to keep right on top of the kitchen, cleaning wise, so I can make the kids tea, get them to tidy it up! then come straight out again, & keep out!!. Trouble is the pc's in here!! Sayin that i make sure i av a drink of water whilst on here. Thanks again xx

Well your advice worked, I didn't cheat last night, i had a long bath at t time, watched Corrie, & went 2 bed with a book. I no u shudn't, but as a serial weigher, weighed myself this mornin & was another lb down. Just get thru 2day & 2moro & shud be ok after that. If I get tempted i'm read ur eplies again!! xx ;)

Thank you Lacey, :):)

Well your advice worked, I didn't cheat last night, i had a long bath at t time, watched Corrie, & went 2 bed with a book. I no u shudn't, but as a serial weigher, weighed myself this mornin & was another lb down. Just get thru 2day & 2moro & shud be ok after that. If I get tempted i'm read ur eplies again!! xx ;)

Well done Danni!! When u see the results in the scales it makes it all worth it :) Just give it a day or two and u'll definitely start to feel it in ur clothes.

Hi Curlylow :)

I was just about to go to bed and spotted your name at the end of your post!!! Have I bumped into the only person I have ever known to have the same first name as me?????:)

Best wishes,

Lacey :D

That's fantastic Danni, well done - all ur determination paying off!!!

Don't forget to post it in the weekly weigh in thread :):)

Back