Help !!!!!

audfen

Does anyone else ever feel like give up ? im so close to target but it seems so out of reach sometimes with small gains and STS im really low right now all i feel like is chocolate but trying hard not to have any chocolate xx

All the time! Everytime I see someone eating something that's really high-syn and delicious and I don't have the syns for it, I feel like giving up.
Everytime I have a small gain or sts that I don't deserve, I feel like giving up.
Everytime there's a party or a function that I'd love to just go all-out for, I feel like giving up.
Everytime I feel like eating chocolate for breakfast, I feel like giving up.
And everytime I feel like giving up, I think to myself, "would giving up make you happy?" And the answer usually is, "yes, momentarily, and then I'll feel like dirt."

Don't get me wrong, there have been times I have fallen off the wagon, or gleefully leaped from it, rolling in the chocolate covered hard shoulder, but after a week, and a huge gain, I have to admit it wasn't worth it. Yes chocolate is delish, and so are a lot of other things, but they don't make me happy. What will make me happy is the sheer and utter pride I will feel hitting target and being healthy for the first time in my life.
Don't give up, even momentarily... it's not worth it.

can you not have some chocolate within your syns rather than deny yourself, thats what syns are for.

I think we all feel like giving up sometimes, they're the times when you have to sit down and think back to the beginning of your journey and why you wanted to lose weight in the first place.

good luck hun, keep going xx

Get a picture of yourself from before you started SW and put it on the fridge as a constant reminder of why you are doing this. Just remember all the advantages of losing weight and feeling confident

I stayed the same, same pound on and off for about 6 months, then one day BAM! got on the scales and the last few pounds were gone. You will get there and you'll feel AMAZING! x

Yes I do today is one of those days/times luckily I bought a 12 week countdown so its doubtful I will throw that away!
So close to target you aren't going to want to buy a countdown of course!
In fact you are only half a lb out of target range so more or less are at target so try not to be so hard on yourself. You are probably feeling the pressure with your big night out coming up next week too so just try and relax lovely xx

im 4 pounds off target but i feel like it may as well be four stone, have so many things on and weekends away before Christmas i feel like il never get there! just keep at it and remember why you joined in the first place

Just before I got to target I would only lose half a pound a week, some weeks STS, BUT I got there, I never gave up, come too far to give up! I got there and so will you. As you get near to target it becomes much harder to lose, but it will happen. Keep the faith. drip drip and the bucket is full, and yours is nearly full. :)

Ha ha, well I do have them but would have to enrol hubbys help as I am not that good with pc stuff. If you want I will ask him to try to put some on if you want (the one in Egypt pre S W, well I look horrendous)!!! :)

It would be lovely to see if you could share you are always so positive about SW and getting to target etc the pictures would inspire us all even more! :)
Aw thank you so much for these kind words, yes I am really passionate about S W wont let anyone diss it or do it down! If I wasnt busy doing other things and I was a bit younger (enjoying retirement now) I would have liked to have been a consultant. I really enjoy posting on here messages of support as we all know how hard it is, even with a fab eating plan like S W. Will have a word with hubby about posing some photos on here, you have been warned it may take a while and it aint pretty" Ha ha :)

Back