Help!!

toddshar

Silver Member
I'm getting bored and my energy has been zapped out of me also I'm craving tuna! Lol I even went to shop before to buy bread for hubby and daughter and even looked at the tins of tuna and thought to myself would it hurt but I never caved :) weigh in day tomorrow bring it on!

Oh my life I've been craving tuna too! Never had tuna in my life, not a fan of fish at all! I reckon I'll love it when I come off this diet haha! I've caved before, not with tuna with worse things and definitely not worth it for a bit of food lol. Good luck with weigh in, let me know how you get on :D x

Ur weigh in will boost u! U can do this! U clearly posses a will of iron x

Hang in there Toddshar, you will get past this. We've all had bad weeks and yours has come this week. I hope the weigh in tomorrow gives you a boost. I know how much you want to get to your goal weight. This may sound a bit wierd but would it help just to smell some tuna. I've found just smelling food can help me feel better!

Well done Toddshar for resisting you are doing amazingly well. I hope you have a great result at weigh in.

Busy Mum said:
Hang in there Toddshar, you will get past this. We've all had bad weeks and yours has come this week. I hope the weigh in tomorrow gives you a boost. I know how much you want to get to your goal weight. This may sound a bit wierd but would it help just to smell some tuna. I've found just smelling food can help me feel better!

That's a good idea BM but hubby and daughter don't like tuna so got none in the house. Thanks BM I'm Hoping to lose 4.5lbs tomorrow so I gain my 8 stone loss. This is the hardest I've found the diet in 160 days I don't think the Xmas period coming up is helping.

beckiieboop said:
Oh my life I've been craving tuna too! Never had tuna in my life, not a fan of fish at all! I reckon I'll love it when I come off this diet haha! I've caved before, not with tuna with worse things and definitely not worth it for a bit of food lol. Good luck with weigh in, let me know how you get on :D x

Cheers Beckiie I will I'm having an earlier weigh in tomorrow as I've got day off work :) :) :)

toddsharr when I came on to this forum there a few handfull of people who were a HUGE inspiration to me and you were deffo in the top three (if not number one!) I see what an amzing thing you ahve achieved that so many people would struggle with and I am in awe. You are a Lipotrim Ambassador my love! I see your pictures and i see someone who has slimmed down so much and looks so much more sexy, confident, stunning and gorgeous. WOW! you are amazing and fab. Even though I have such an admiration for you and just assume you have floated through all of your journey with ease, you are only human and your struggles just make you like all of us, trying to achieve something. these struggles you are going through now will make the journey all the more worthwhile and when you come out at the end of it you can say I passed all these difficult times and I got through it. Keep going and well done for not giving into temptation. WIshing you all the best for the rest of the week. Much love xxx

goose said:
toddsharr when I came on to this forum there a few handfull of people who were a HUGE inspiration to me and you were deffo in the top three (if not number one!) I see what an amzing thing you ahve achieved that so many people would struggle with and I am in awe. You are a Lipotrim Ambassador my love! I see your pictures and i see someone who has slimmed down so much and looks so much more sexy, confident, stunning and gorgeous. WOW! you are amazing and fab. Even though I have such an admiration for you and just assume you have floated through all of your journey with ease, you are only human and your struggles just make you like all of us, trying to achieve something. these struggles you are going through now will make the journey all the more worthwhile and when you come out at the end of it you can say I passed all these difficult times and I got through it. Keep going and well done for not giving into temptation. WIshing you all the best for the rest of the week. Much love xxx

Thank you goose for your amazing words xxx I'd be lost without this forum everyone on here are great in there own ways. I feel great today and of to get weighed soon.

I echo gooses sentiments....ur an inspiration Todd. You've done so well and not given into the cravings, I havent got that skill perfected and have had a few slip ups :( Well done!

Good luck at weigh in doll, keep us posted.

Ava
xxx

Thank you Ava xx I only lost 2lbs today. I've decided I'm going to refeed 29th November as I've paid for my shakes till then and I'm going to go to weight watchers or slimming world to lose the rest of the weight haven't decided on which one. I feel as though I've taken lipotrim as far as I can go with it and with my weight loss slowing down (which was expected) I can go to a slimming club eat and have similar losses and hopefully it will be cheaper.

2lbs is still ace, although I know how disappointing it feels because I had a 2lbs loss in my second week and felt pretty annoyed! But I guess the weight loss is bound to slow down at some point! You 100% about refeeding end of November then? I should hopefully be refeeding too around the beginning of December, should be fun seeing as though I can't cook for nothing! AHH! P.S. Adam read the message yesterday about you having an earlier weigh in due to having a day off, and his response wasn't too nice :p x

beckiieboop said:
2lbs is still ace, although I know how disappointing it feels because I had a 2lbs loss in my second week and felt pretty annoyed! But I guess the weight loss is bound to slow down at some point! You 100% about refeeding end of November then? I should hopefully be refeeding too around the beginning of December, should be fun seeing as though I can't cook for nothing! AHH! P.S. Adam read the message yesterday about you having an earlier weigh in due to having a day off, and his response wasn't too nice :p x

Cheers Beckiie yes I believe it's time to refeed. That's why I put it on for Adams benefit lol I didn't have an early weigh after all i didn't get out of bed till 10am. I'm back in again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Don't blame you, have a lie-in when you get the chance! I think he'll be glad you're back tomorrow, he hasn't even finished yet! x

Thank you Ava xx I only lost 2lbs today. I've decided I'm going to refeed 29th November as I've paid for my shakes till then and I'm going to go to weight watchers or slimming world to lose the rest of the weight haven't decided on which one. I feel as though I've taken lipotrim as far as I can go with it and with my weight loss slowing down (which was expected) I can go to a slimming club eat and have similar losses and hopefully it will be cheaper.

2lbs better off then on. Well done doll. Uve done fantastically on your Lipotrim journey. I wish u every success with weight watchers or slimming world.

Ava
xxx

Well done ava I wish I can be as strong as u r I have tried lipotrim before I only need 2 stones and I am struggling. But tomorow Is my day 2 and I really want to stick to it this time as am going away in January I am 72kg and wants to be In the 60s ! I wish both of us best of luck xxx

AWESOME willpower toddshar!!!!

Thx amar but I've slipped up too! It is an incredibly tough diet! Keep going and take one day at a time :) you can do it

Hope ur having a good day todd

Ava
Xxx

Back