Total Solution Help!!!!

lizzie86

Warning long story!!

I had a baby in April my weight was 13 st 7lbs then one day I seen a pic of myself and was disgusted so I started exante in aug and got down to 10st 7lb then I bought a house and I've taken voluntary redundancy from work , not trying to make excuses but a lots happened. At the start of dec I decided to come off exante so I could have meals with family the odd treat etc, I know I,ve put on weight I can feel it and my clothes are tighter I am TERRIFIED to get on the scales ! I planned to go back on exante after New Years but I had the flu and was drinking loads of cough medicine which would prevent ketosis.

TOday I had my shake in the morning then porridge in afternoon then final shake around 5ish, started making hubby's dinner at 6.30 then I had a bite then I thought I've failed so I had a slice of toast a biscuit then some sweets.

I just can't seem to get focused ! I start off fine and fail come evening time this has happened quite a few times through out the diet and I've been able to get past it,
Any advice or tips please???

First thing I'd suggest is weigh yourself.... You need to see the damage that food has done fore you to get your drive back. I hid from the scales for what felt like ages and got into a bit of a binge/starve cycle which resulted in me gaining 1 1/2 stone in 6 months. Once you've done that maybe try dividing your packs up in 6 1/2 packs rather than 3 bigger packs or get some marigold bullion and have one of those later on... Maybe brush your teeth before you start ohs tea? Or start your packs later? Sorry if you've tried all these things, I find the brushing works... Nothing tastes nice with minty breath xxx

Agree with Carrie, first thing is facing up to the weight you are as that will motivate you!

You'll be fine...I think (as a serial restarter) your head needs to be in the right place. Maybe start on working source so you know foods coming and then withdraw it when your in ketosis?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back