Help??

Sian :)

Hi :)
Has anyone gone from doing a VLCD to WW and still lost weight?
Ive been doing shake diets for around 2 years now and recently started the Cambridge diet and i can stick to it but im not losing much weight at all considering the calorie intake. Has anyone gone from a diet like this to WW and found it better?
Thanks in advance

Hi :)
Has anyone gone from doing a VLCD to WW and still lost weight?
Ive been doing shake diets for around 2 years now and recently started the Cambridge diet and i can stick to it but im not losing much weight at all considering the calorie intake. Has anyone gone from a diet like this to WW and found it better?
Thanks in advance

Hey, lots of us have!!!! It's fine, I actually enjoy ww more. Vlcd worked for me first go shifted near 3st but not nearly enough. Then 2nd go not so much then 3rd go I realised it was a completely unrealistic approach to a healthy life style. I just lost my first stone with ww (been on it since aug-ish but had a 2month break) and though I'm not quite where I was after the Cambridge diet I'm happier with the food relationship. It's helped me be more sensible with choices and consider how much I actually need to eat.

I think it's a good move, buy check out some of the diaries- like I say several of us have made this transition! Xx

Back