Help

pimmslola

Hi all, I lost 3 stone last year on WW, then it all went to pot at Christmas, so after overindulging for the last 3 months, I'm now back on WW, trying to lose 4 stone,I started again Monday and can't stop thinking about food, every time an advert for food comes on I'm dribbling. I've even tried knitting to take my mind off it, but I'm not very good at it :eek:. I kno it gets easier after a few weeks, but i'm worried i won't last that long, and fall off the wagon. This is always my downfall, I havn't got much will power unfortunately and i get frustrated with myself because i know i can do this but then mess it all up, feel bad and eat more chocolate, it's a vicious circle and one i need to try to get out off, so any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Lisa:family2:

This is always tough. You're trying to stop the momentum of your bad eating habits. There's one thing I've tried that sometimes helps.

Be sure to check with your doc if it's safe.

Try fasting for 24 hours. Eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Then wait till the same period the next day before you start eating. Feel free to use caffeine, but don't go crazy on it. Then for your first meal in 24 hours, try for something light yet filling, like oatmeal. The next few meals will still be challenging, but at least you'll know this is real hunger as opposed to momentum hunger.

I too go through this vicious circle. I have lost 2 stone on the GI diet before so I know I can do it but I'm massively struggling :( I thought having done it before I would get back into it easier but then again my biggest downfall is chocolate. My main meals are all healthy, I just crave chocolate. Plus I need to exercise more x

Back