help!!

sarah.w

So i've been on LT for just over a week now and have stuck to it 100% (except for the pepper i had in my soup on day 5) but today i started experiencing hunger pangs and my tum was rumbling, does this mean im out of ketosis? please help!!!

No it's doesn't mean your out of ketosis, I'm hungry most days, so it probably effects everyone different because some people don't feel any hunger and struggle to drink all there shakes. I'm the opposite I've had them all by 5 then I'm starving. Particularly struggling today and I'm finishing week 9 x

Don't worry Sarah you're normal! I have days when i think i'll be hungry forever, they're normally when i'm not as positive or motivated so having no food gets to me more. On days like today when i'm very motivated (weigh in tomorrow) i almost forget to take them, had them at 7am, 4pm and last one there at 10pm. Everyone has bad days, it takes time to learn what our body is telling us. I hope tomorrow is better :)

I think we all have the odd hunger pain here or there. Are you drinking enough water? When I do feel like this the water helps them go away! If you are worried you can get ketostix (I believe they are called) from the chemist. You pee on them and they tell you if you are in/out of ketosis. xxx

thankyou all for your replies :) phew i thought i was out of ketosis but glad im not. Soontobeskinnyminni, thanks for the advice about the ketostix ill pop by the chemist and get them.

Also i wanted to ask if anyones been experiencing pins and needles a lot? im getting them all the time and was wondering if this is common. Im going to get it checked out at the GP's just incase but would still like to see your experiences.

thanks and have a lovely day tomorow :)

Back