Help!!!!

chocko1

Gold Member
:wave_cry: Sorry if this is in the totally wrong place but wondered if someone could tell me how to, if it's even possible, find an individual thread without trawling through each page. I'm a complete techno-phobe and, whilst it's really interesting looking at all the various thread titles and being tempted to read each and every one, (hardly any Body Magic housework done since I discovered this site!) is there an easy way just to locate the one you're after? I had saved Jo's Recipes in my Google Favs and was going to make her Balsamic Roasted Chicken tonight but have stupidly deleted it! : ( :confused:

If it's not 2 late I think this is the recipe u were lookin 4...

2 explain how I found it - I typed in the name of the recipe in the search section (at the right-hand end of the blue bar at the top of the page, just below "Settings" and "Log out" n clicked on the wee magnifying glass. This brought up several results from the web but u can select 2 switch 2 "Site search" which appears just above the search section in the top right-hand corner of the results screen n searches thru the whole Minimins site. Hope that makes sense n helps! :)

Balsamic Roasted Chicken

This ones a really yummy recipe I got from my weight watchers book but it still works on Slimming World and it's totally free

Serves 4
Syns 0

Ingredients
Low fat cooking spray
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion, peeled and quatered
2 red peppers, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
1 green pepper, de-seeded and sliced into thin strips
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
100ml chicken stock
1 tsp dried oregano
salt and pepper.

Suggestions are to serve with pasta

- Preheat over to 180, spray a roasting tin with cooking spray, place the chicken in the tin and season.

- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray and stir fry the onion for a few minutes, adding a little water to stop it sticking, until it's softened. Add the peppers and garlic stir fry for a further minute, then tip the mixture over the chicken breasts in the roasting tin.

- Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and stock, sprinkle with herbs, then roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Halfway through spoon some of the sauce over the chicken breasts.

Oh, thank-you so much, Allimack! You are so kind and, yes, that is the recipe. Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you also for explaining in plain English to me how to retrieve a recipe easily from this site, instead of bombarding me with technical language!! I work as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and even the eight year olds understand the workings of a computer better than me! Mind you, that doesn't take much doing! Well done with your incredible weight loss too - such an inspiration. x

Oh, thank-you so much, Allimack! You are so kind and, yes, that is the recipe. Thank-you, thank-you and thank-you also for explaining in plain English to me how to retrieve a recipe easily from this site, instead of bombarding me with technical language!! I work as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school and even the eight year olds understand the workings of a computer better than me! Mind you, that doesn't take much doing! Well done with your incredible weight loss too - such an inspiration. x

You're very welcome, I'm happy to have helped!
Thank you for the compliment too! :)

Thanks once again, Allimack. I have just tried searching for another recipe, just to try it as you described and I did it easily! Didn't know you could do the Switch to Site so now I'll never be stuck again!! : ) x

Back