I'll be slimming all over the world.....slowly!

We had been looking at houses that would have meant drastic holiday cut backs but we realised that's not 'us' so we went for the flat which means we can still go away haha. Can't wait for Maldives in march, I am willing the days away!!

The gym guys are amazing, without them I'd never have stuck it out and I'm now training with someone who is so focussed, dedicated and determined that its rubbing off on me massively, which is great!

Ooooh flat and holidays sound ace :) Glad to hear you found a way to compromise.

I'm planning a 2-3 year trip away, from next September. Been working like mad, saving, selling my stuff, combine that with splitting up with OH, losing my job and moving back to my mums as of yesterday haha. Life changes :) Hopefully get working in London soon and continue saving for trip away, always need something to work towards ;)

Ooooh flat and holidays sound ace :) Glad to hear you found a way to compromise.

I'm planning a 2-3 year trip away, from next September. Been working like mad, saving, selling my stuff, combine that with splitting up with OH, losing my job and moving back to my mums as of yesterday haha. Life changes :) Hopefully get working in London soon and continue saving for trip away, always need something to work towards ;)

Sounds like you have had a real crazy time of late! I hope you can find some order in the chaos soon, your trip sounds amazing. Where are you thinking of going? Are you going to plan it out or just wing it and see how you feel? Am so jealous, we have talked about doing 2 trips of 3/4 months for our 40th birthdays and I really hope we can.

I have had possibly the most insane exercise week of my life like EVER!! Saturday I did Pilates and then an hour HIIT training with my PT buddy, Sunday I did an interval running HIIT session followed by body pump (And then had our gym lunch where I drank quite a lot of sparkling wine and got a bit piddled, oops!), Monday we did an hour of boxing with some circuits mixed in (and I am still struggling to lift my arms), yesterday morning I did pump and tonight I am playing doubles badminton with a gym friend and tomorrow morning I have pump again! I am most definitely having a rest day on Friday.

Food has also been miles better this week, I am eating more clean foods like spinach, sweet potato, chicken, sweetcorn and having nuts and fruit with granola for snacks. I think my scales are on the blink at home, some days they say 13'1 then they jump to 13'5 and there is no way I change that quickly so I will see what the gym ones say at the weekend. There is no way I should be gaining at the moment with all the exercise and cleaner eating I am doing!

Mate you are sooo hardcore! You are totally putting me to shame, my exercise has been none existent recently except for the hour or so walking I do each day. You're incredible!

Do you still weigh in officially on Fridays or do you just kind of do it sporadically? Sounds like you're doing amazingly though. How are things at work?

Well, I am keeping up the exercise! I did have a big night out last Friday and then had to cry off my PT session with a hangover (I couldn't even lie as I was out with my trainer lol) but have been trying to make up for it since, this week I've done 3 pump sessions, a Fight Klub session and a circuit yesterday. Was thinking about going today but yawn...I had a rest and sorted out all our paperwork on the flat and ended up with 4 pages of questions.

Finding the purchase quite stressful, we have been informed of just over £700 of charges for changing ownership that we knew nothing about plus we now apparently have to pay our £1,500 service charge in advance which we hadn't planned on. We considered cancelling Maldives but I think I will need it by then! We've decided we just need to bite the bullet and just buy things once we have moved in, we should have enough money left to fully re-carpet and paint before we move in but new sofa, wardrobes etc might need to wait.

So, in the past two weeks, despite my exercise efforts, I haven't really lost anything - AGAIN. I'm still eating clean as much as possible, lots of spinach, cous cous, chicken and veg. I'm trying to eat my carbs earlier in the day wherever possible to help with burning them off. I realised we hadn't done any pictures since April so we did some today and I was debating whether to post one or not, but hey, I'm really pleased with my progress, especially since I don't get the results on the scales any more! Don't look if easily offended!!

Back Comparison 151114.jpg

I have pump and interval runs tomorrow and am going out with my mum for lunch afterwards. Heres hoping to another good week!

Great results Jody! Sounds like you are exercising really hard!
Awesome to have you back :)
Sucks that all these extra bills are coming in oht of nowhere! But exciting that you are moving into your new home soon :)
Am totally broke myself after a month in India, bit scary! X

That's an amazing difference, well done you x

Wow your pics show a great change well done :)

Back