I'll be slimming all over the world.....slowly!

Bet it's just fantastic out there ;) not surprised you're too busy to post! I hear the food is PHENOMENAL out there, is it?!?! :D gory food deets plsss x

How was Thailand?! Tell us all!!!

Yes, tell :D are you all nice and bronze? X

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ;)

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

OMG, so sorry for my absence Miss but I honestly have a great excuse(s). Holiday was just utterly fab, it was so hot and the beaches were lovely and the food was stunning, what I wouldn't give to be back there with some phad thai and a coconut milkshake now ;). We got back early hours of last Tuesday only to find that our boiler had decided to pack up so we had no hot water to do any washing or have showers, quite frustrating considering we knew we needed to get our butts in order with the impending move.

Let's jump to Thursday.......a builder outside put a spade through the power cable so we had to abandon the office, I decided to go to my mums for a shower and ended up getting a parking ticket while I was there for staying too long, then my travel agent phoned and told me that the company who we have booked Egypt with have gone bust :eek:. It was just such a rubbish week, our water didn't get fixed until Tuesday night so I am desperately trying to get caught up with that whilst doing 10/11 hour work days to catch up on what I have missed, joy!

We got the keys to our bungalow Saturday and have started moving some bits over but we ordered a s****y new bed which is being delivered 28th so we will officially move in that weekend. I just have so much to organise with change of address, still a change of name on a few bits from getting married, trying to get things cleaned up here.....gah, it's all so up in the air! I did my first body pump session last night, K I L L E R!! I am suffering today, my legs hurt so much I can barely sit down lol, can't wait to get back into it though, I really missed it, more than I thought I would for sure. If the scales were right this morning, I have put on a pound, that's it. Kinda seems too good to be true so I might re-weigh tomorrow just to make sure.

I think I will have to admit here that trying to catch up with everyone is going to be really difficult, I will do my best this weekend but hopefully once we have moved properly I will get back into regular posting. I have been thinking of you all and have popped on to read a few times, it sounds like everyone is keeping busy and doing well!

I'll post a few pics here for you but there are lots more, and some write ups on my blog, a link is in my signature :D

IMG_5577.jpgIMG_5653.jpgIMG_5685.jpgIMG_5957.jpgP1040788.jpgIMG_6005.jpgIMG_5913.jpgIMG_5824.jpgIMG_5792.jpgP1040907.jpgP1040969.jpgP1040918.jpgP1040950.jpg

I post s w a n k y above, nothing rude by the way!

hey you :D nice to see you back...glad you had a great time - pics are fab!
Brill news on 1lb gain!!! ;) sorry to hear last week was so rubbish...back with a bang to say the least eh :( hopefully everything sorts itself out though and you get caught up with everything soon x Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

Last edited:
Love the pics! Looks like SUCH a cool trip- making me all excited for mine now ;)
1lb on is awesome :O I heard the food is made with such fresh ingredients in Thailand that it's a great detox of all the MSG and crap, good for our bodies! Did you eat whatever you fancied or did you keep diet in mind a bit?
:D I love the pic of the food on the beach NOM I can't wait for all that! Where did you take the pic of the baby turtle? SO CUTE!

What a week back though- sounds awful! Glad you enjoyed Pump though, wish I had your exercise energy, am lazy as ever!

Lolz @ sw*anky being blocked- thought it said sh*tty LOL. Was thinking "WHY would she purposefully buy a sh*tty bed? :S" hahaha
x

AMAZING PHOTOS! Except for the tarantula. But you found nemo! It all looks amazing, the beaches - oh my god.

Sucks about your busy week - life has a way of making you forget about your holiday the moment you return hey? Hope you get it all sorted soon and have managed to have a shower ;-)

Bloody well on only a pound on! FABULOUS WORK. Good to have you back chicha.

Aww wow, loving the Thai pics. What an achievement to come back with a 1lb gain too! Bet you're so chuffed!

That beach looks amazing, can't wait to get my next holiday fix! xx

Hey Jody, how's it going since you got back? Has it been easy getting back into healthy eating routine or not so much?
Hope you're well! x

Hi hun, if I'm honest, I'm just not coping in general at the moment, hence my lack of posting.

This move has pushed me to the edge of my stressed limit and I can't see a time when things will be back to normal. The place is a mess, cant get any time off work, diet is rubbish, I keep forgetting to book classes then they are full!

I hope everything gets sorted soon or I thunk ill have some sort of meltdown lol xx

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with everything still Jody. I know that when you're ready you'll be back on it and as strong as ever :) sending you lots of happy thoughts and support xx

Thanks hun x

Things are really getting there, got lots sorted the end of last week and over the weekend. Trying to get back on the clean eating wagon but it's especially hard with all the easter chocs around!

I've just done my first home workout from here and I'm booked in for Pilates and PT session on Saturday. Looking forward to clocks going forward as we have a little park down the road that would be great for jogging!

We have no internet at home until the end of the month which is a complete pain too! I did manage to sum up the courage to weigh myself this morning and I was 185.75, considering how lax I've been with food this is nothing short of a miracle. Would like to be close to 180 by month end :)

Thanks hun x

Things are really getting there, got lots sorted the end of last week and over the weekend. Trying to get back on the clean eating wagon but it's especially hard with all the easter chocs around!

I've just done my first home workout from here and I'm booked in for Pilates and PT session on Saturday. Looking forward to clocks going forward as we have a little park down the road that would be great for jogging!

We have no internet at home until the end of the month which is a complete pain too! I did manage to sum up the courage to weigh myself this morning and I was 185.75, considering how lax I've been with food this is nothing short of a miracle. Would like to be close to 180 by month end :)

Amazing news! So glad things are straightening out for you finally! The clean eating wagon will come in time - probably around the same time as your PT session and those jogs in the park I reckon :)

So good about your weigh in too! You've got your feet firmly under the ONEderland table now haven't you ;-)

Sounds like a tricky time! Moving is such a nightmare... Must be quite.the come down after your Thailand trip!
Glad to hear you have your head in the game with exercise though- woop!! X

Ewww spider picture!!! But yes Thailand is beautiful :) Looks like you had a good time, i also had **** happen before and after I went to Malaysia, and now after being back for just a week, it feels like I never went away :( TIME TO PLAN THE NEXT TRIP THEN!!!!

Good luck getting back on it - I was struggling but I've found my way again the last few days and got 3.5lbs off this week, there's no better motivation :) I'm tempted to join the local gym too as they are doing deals £48 a month for 25m swimming pool, gym and classes. I'd mainly use it for classes and the pool as I struggle with motivation on my own in the gym. Its like 5 min from my house too, so i could walk there whenever I wanted. Not sure if I am gonna go for it yet...but the classes look great. body pump, attack, yoga, pilates etc etc etc

Hey hun
I'm glad things are finally getting back to normal for you. No wonder its been hard to stay on plan with all that going on, you've done fantastic under the circumstances. How have you found getting back on plan? xx

Hi ladies, thanks for dropping in :)

I couldn't say anything recently as everything was still in motion but over the past 2.5 weeks I've been going through relocation proposals with a lot of my staff and yesterday I had to make 7 redundant. It's been really stressful and emotional, especially as I've worked with most of them for years and one even came to my wedding.

I've had a pretty good week food wise.l, apart from yesterday but that was understandable I guess. I've been sharing lunches with the guy who sits opposite me and we've got into couscous with salad and lean meat which is tasty and cheap! I am back at pump and did Pilates and PT session today and have pump tomorrow. Also done a few garage workouts and am writing down a long list of bits I want; kettlebell, step bench, yoga ball etc!

The house is starting to feel a bit more like home now which is good, having a bigger kitchen is a huge plus, I've done lots of cooking and experimenting and have learnt the virtues of an outdoor washing line! It's amazing lol.

Holiday feels like a lifetime ago, I wish I could book another trip but we do want to buy next year if possible so I need to tone it down, we still have New Forest, Maldives and Egypt to go this year anyway. Hope everyone is well, we have no home internet for another two weeks and I ran out of data yesterday so it could be an expensive two weeks lol xx

Hi ladies, thanks for dropping in :)

I couldn't say anything recently as everything was still in motion but over the past 2.5 weeks I've been going through relocation proposals with a lot of my staff and yesterday I had to make 7 redundant. It's been really stressful and emotional, especially as I've worked with most of them for years and one even came to my wedding.

I've had a pretty good week food wise.l, apart from yesterday but that was understandable I guess. I've been sharing lunches with the guy who sits opposite me and we've got into couscous with salad and lean meat which is tasty and cheap! I am back at pump and did Pilates and PT session today and have pump tomorrow. Also done a few garage workouts and am writing down a long list of bits I want; kettlebell, step bench, yoga ball etc!

The house is starting to feel a bit more like home now which is good, having a bigger kitchen is a huge plus, I've done lots of cooking and experimenting and have learnt the virtues of an outdoor washing line! It's amazing lol.

Holiday feels like a lifetime ago, I wish I could book another trip but we do want to buy next year if possible so I need to tone it down, we still have New Forest, Maldives and Egypt to go this year anyway. Hope everyone is well, we have no home internet for another two weeks and I ran out of data yesterday so it could be an expensive two weeks lol xx

Oh Jody, what a horrid couple of weeks for you. I hope that it's starting to get better now and I'm sure your staff understood the position you were in.

Do you feel good for being back at the gym?

Glad your house is starting to feel more like home, it always makes such a difference going home each day to somewhere you love. What sort of experimenting have you been doing?

Maldives and Egypt! And the New Forest! Sounds pretty good to me. What a year you have lined up - fantastic! :) hope you're doing okay.

Back