Help ........

top_mum

Ok don't know if anyone can help but, I can not easy cheese add I suffer migraines. Just discovered I can eat lacto free cheese. My question is this, a lot of recipes call for cottage cheese, fromage Frais, cream cheese, as I can't eat these ANY ideas what I can substitute these with??? Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

Well my daughter is lactose intolerant and I know that Lactofree do a cream cheese, though it is full fat only. Also, fromage frais isn't actually cheese so you might be okay with that.
Liz
X

Thank you for that, use the hard lacto free cheese but will look into the cream cheese!! I thought that fromage Frais was a cheese all the info I've seen had said it was!! If I'm wrong then that will solve some problems, however reluctant to suffer a migraine to find put for sure:banghead:

I believe it's pretty much yogurt but don't want to cause you a migraine!!!
Liz
X

My daughter suffers from migraine & used to get them after eating fromage frais, I'd be reluctant to try it if I was you. I can't suggest a substitute though.

Thanks for your responses!! It is a nightmare to know what to substitute with!!! Have asked slimming world even suggested that they do an article on food allergy or intolerances as it can't just be me!!

Back