Extra Easy HELP

sewx0

I am going on holiday in August and have lost half a stone on SW and need to lose another half.
I have slowed down my weight loss on slimming world averaging at only losing 1/2 a pound a week for the last 3 week.
I am wanting a quick boost to speed up my weight loss so i am trying slim fast for 4 days then slowly introducing myself back onto SW.

Has anybody done this for a quick boost?

Please help!

I am going on holiday in August and have lost half a stone on SW and need to lose another half.
I have slowed down my weight loss on slimming world averaging at only losing 1/2 a pound a week for the last 3 week.
I am wanting a quick boost to speed up my weight loss so i am trying slim fast for 4 days then slowly introducing myself back onto SW.

Has anybody done this for a quick boost?

Please help!

I was told in my class that you can do two thirds superfree food and a third free foods and this gives a boost - you still use your syns and healthy extras as this balances the diet.
I haven't tried it myself but will if i get in a slump

Thank you so much,

I get weighed on Monday so i am having all super free foods till then to catch up as i have had my syns already this week.

x

What rainbow is referring to is called success express. Theres some info on it in one if your books (the one with the green/red plans in) & theres loads of posts on here about it if you do a search.

Ive not done it before myself but will be tempted if I dont have a bigger loss this week! x

Back