Help

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
Someone please give me a good talking to I keep trying to fast ending up binging I need to do this why can't I do this I just wana so 2-3 days 500 cal help me !

Okay first of all don't feel too bad. The same thing happened to me when i first started. Didn't have a problem going nearly all day without food but as soon as i started eating i would go nuts and eat everything not nailed to the ground. I decided that the best way to continue was to try not eat all day... So for the first few weeks i did 2 days without anything at all and found that really helped me. Then i started adding in a homemade juice and then eventually i was able to eat on my fasting days without going over board. It's still hard sometimes.... For example today i'm fasting, i'm bored and my OH is sat next to me eating fish, chips and mushy peas. I'm dying to steal them but i just have to keep telling myself that its only for today. If i want them tomorrow i can have them. Just keep telling yourself that.

What sorts of food are you eating on your DD's?

Thanks Hun I'm having fruit in morning or boiled egg then I get hungry have plain salad dressing for lunch then I gorg after I just can't do it I want to but it's so hard I'm thinking to drink sl fast omy days what would u suggest I have 6 weeks untill my holiday and I need to do this just 8 ib off would b nice x

Hi Jessie, I also don't eat at all on a fast day, I'll eat dinner, then maybe supper (following SW) then I don't eat again until breakfast the day after fasting, so about 36 hours

I just know that once I eat, I feel hungrier, so I find it easier not to

Back