Step 1 Sole Source Help.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dreamofsuccess, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Dreamofsuccess

Dreamofsuccess Full Member

Has anyone found that eating the bars makes them crave more sweet things? I was doing fine, actually finding it pretty easy since I have had the bars I now want more bars or the kids jelly babies. Argh!!! I won't cave but it's frustrating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lauraskye

lauraskye Full Member

I hate the bars they made me feel hungry haven't gone for them this time round x

4. Dreamofsuccess

It's really bad, I usually have my "meals" at 11ish, 4ish and 8ish. By 10 I felt starving this morning so had a bar (didn't realise the problem then) at 10.30 and now at 12.45 I'm feeling very hungry again!!! Guess I better get out the house and keep busy.

5. leehal

leehal Full Member

I was like that when I started on them. I've spread out my water consumption better during the day and seem to be ok at the moment.

6. Dreamofsuccess

I'll try that thanks lee as I really like them.

7. MrsElms

MrsElms Member

I didn't but I found them to have an unusual after taste, so I stuck to shakes x