help

jane81

hi just started lipo yesterday.im so hungary.when does it go away.did any1 excersise on this diet as i have a wedding to go to in april and would like to lose a good bit bfore then

Hi Jane the first week really is the worst honestly, you prob cant see it happened just yet but the hunger will seriously subside! You will feel great next week just wait and see xxx

Hi Jane, the hunger subsides and you learn to deal with it, make sure your drinking lots of water as this helps, good luck its tough initially but the results are amazing, keep it up!

ha ha good minds think alike x

Great minds xx

Hiya Jane81

to keep your hunger at bay just keep drinkin water keep a bottle with ya at all times thats what i do and buy some listreen strips from tescos they seem to fend off the hunger pangs aswell. Good luck you can do just think of the weight You will loose !!!!

Hi

Don't worry it does get better! The first week is very tough and you may be thinking its not worth it - BUT IT IS! By next week you will be feeling great, you wont be hungry and you will have lost some weight. You just have to make it through week 1. Try drinking lots of water, it really does help with the hunger. In the first week I spent a lot of time in the bath! It took my mind off food. Also several early nights just to get the day over with! Stick with it - you will be pleased that you did :)

Jane81, as everyone has said the hunger will go once you are in Ketosis, which is usually about 4/5 days for most people. After that you may still a little off but your energy will return in week 2 and you will be bursting with life. If you can makea promise to see it through your first week, after your weigh in am sure you'll be delighted and continue on your journey. Keep in mind the wedding you are attending and hold the thought of the fancy new outfit you can buy for it and feel a million dollars! I am on week 9 and I I tried this diet many times last year, always failing after a week or two and then returning to my old ways. Something just clicked in my head on 26th Dec last year tho and I have been on it since then. Liek most I have had blip but the main thing is to jump right back on the wagon. You are only a failure if you give up on your aims, So keep going, its well worth it.
x

Oooh pineapple very philisophical today hun xxx

You can do it Jane8, drink lots of water and go to bed early, thats what helped overcome the first week, and keep logging unto the forum. It has helped me tremendously, reading and seeing the transformations. After your first weigh in, I'm sure you will be glad you decided to go on Lipotrim.

Why thank you Lady Tracey!!

Back