Help?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by fruitandcoffee, 26 February 2014 Social URL.

1. fruitandcoffee

fruitandcoffee Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a stone to lose and want to use Atkins to do it, I'm in my final year of law school and am pretty dependent on sugar atm.

I'm a bit confused though. For the induction phase, I see it's 20g carbs with 12-15g coming from veg. And eggs are 0.5g, cheese per ounce is around 1g. But the cheese I have bought says 'trace' for an ounce, does this make any difference?

Sorry if this sounds silly but I really want to get it right. For breakfast I've had bacon, eggs with cream in an omelette, with an ounce of cheese and then coffee with a dash of cream. Also 1l of water. I've bought chicken, mince, eggs, cheese and peppers, going to get some salad later. I don't like most vegetables so my veg will come mostly from salad, peppers and onion. So, if we're allowed 5-8g of carbs coming from other things that means eggs and cheese essentially, in Induction?

I have read the stickies and everything else I can find, probably just being dense - I did follow Atkins for 3 days once but I didn't count anything, I just ate meat and cheese I think haha. Thanks in advance for any help!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.