Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jane81, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. jane81

jane81 Member

started lipo on sunday and its now tuesday. im starving hungry and wish the pain would go away. im in a hurry to lose weight for a wedding. did anyone excersise on this diet:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Keep going Jane - give it until tomorrow and i bet you wake up in ketosis and not hungry.

I'm an exercise phobe I'm afraid!!
  4. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

Sorry to hear that, Jane. All I can suggest is that you drink gallons of water. It does get easier, believe me.
  5. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

And don't exercise for a couple of weeks. Your body is already going through the trauma of no food.
  6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

I would wait a while until you exercise, i still get a little light headed now on week 8! The hunger will go very soon though xx
  7. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    my own
    well ive exercised from day 1 but only like twice three times at the gym per week..whilst i was away i completed two bikes of 21.5 miles and the other of 7.5 and whereas i dont usually have a problem and can do a lot more than that, i did find i got very tired towards the end of the larger say pace yourself and if you feel too tired or lightheaded just stop for a while

good luck hx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.